• Tweets

• Images posted directly to post removed Multipage pdf only please Read upload
    • Thanks guys. So using the form that you have provided...   I am ticking box C to say that I dont know whether I owe the debt, box G to say that I am seeking legal advice and Box I asking for copies of the credit agreement, full summary of account detailing all interest and charges, details of the interest calculation, details of the administration charges, a copy of the notice of assignment and a copy of the judgement obtained in Dubai? Does all that sound right?   I was thinking that it might be in my interests to show them my income/expenditure as they will see that I am a single mum, working part-time and receiving benefits?
    • We have looked at the ticket options for the exact time travelled.   it is not possible to buy an on peak ticket at the time I left the departure station   There is no option   There is only one option.  The cheaper fare.  that is all I knew!!  The cheap fare.   So when I arrive and they detain me, threaten me with fines and force me to pay the higher 50% more fare. I found that very stressful as I suffer from anxiety anyway. I also would have had to pay a fine if I did not have enough cash in my pocket. (I found later that I needed my cash in town)   The box office confirmed they were overcharging at the turn-styles.   I walk back and tell them they over charged me again.   The ' turn-style crew '  agree to a refund , without checking. Thats odd isnt it !  They didn't need to check or to confirm. They knew I was entitled and agree to a refund.   Why did they not say.  "well, we need to check that first!!"  And if they can check. why did they not check before?    Then I complain that a refund is not adequate by itself to prevent this from happening again,  Yet....   Although a refund is imminent as they agreed. The supervisor again tries to blame me for not buying the ticket at the departure station.  Even though I had a permit to travel.   So, i hope you see what I am saying here? Do you see how hardcore they are to pass blame and fine people!!  Who trained these people?  Am I really expected to complain to the same company who oversees this nonsense?   He then again lied, yes again, trying to inspire fear for a fine. Claiming I missed my first chance to buy and said that the permit machine is always on, that it is irrelevant and useless and that I should have paid at the touch screen ticket computer, that it takes cash ( this is wrong!!). (Previously he had smirked saying it is his home station that he uses it all the time). I said that it was not true, that  i could not pay in full and it is not my fault, he said it was my fault and when he could not lie any more, without warning, had me thrown out the station by security with no refund and I was told I could not even catch my train home!!!   Amazing!    They did everything to fob me off to overcharge me.  There is no cash facility at my home station, only the faulty permit ticket machine that seems to only take one type of coin,  that thankfully.......thankfully I had that particular coin, by chance, as the pound coins would not work..they were spat out. Else I would have been in serious serious trouble with these people. There are much higher fines without a permit to travel.   (Important side note regards the elderly. As an adult with reasonably strong hands, even I find it ' very hard '  to remove the permit ticket made of thick card, it is very tough to do. How do elderly people remove the ticket or even a child? I really cannot see that happening. It really is that bad at my station)   regards to a question above, I am not sure what a z ticket is, I have an M on mine.?   We have read the code of conduct and there are multiple references to the staff helping people get the right ticket. and considering there was only one ticket for a return that day, that should not have been a hard thing to do, at all.   Yet they have a button they can press to over charge  Who programmed that into their machine and told them to press it?   Thank you for reading.  
    • Hi all,   Could any of the site team (or experienced site membes) give me any guidance on the above defence .   I need to have it in by Friday at latest, and was hoping to submit tomorrow to make sure that its lodged in good time   Many thanks in advance x 
    • Sorry but sounds like early days if CWD and lately IDR. Been dealing with this since 2009 and still going on as well as those crazy collection agency’s in Dubai also still emailing to this day.    I set up a special email account where I have everything from CWD, IDR and all others so it’s all in one place and the laws that have been broken.  Upon discussions also with R. Sterling at detained in Dubai its also been helpful.    Currently with the FO with my complaints against the attempted collection of debt in the UK when it has not been passed through the correct channels regardless of what is in the T&C.    Personally I would not pay any ting until as people know that debt has been passed through the correct manner of courts in the UAE or indeed purchased by a UK company which then I will be happy to defend given the laws here and whT I have available.    Make sure to ask for everything when the time come all statements, extra charges terms at the time of supposed signing etc !    Listen to the team also 
  • Our picks

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1191 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Piece of all of that information together and use the figures suggested for the months affected, as long as you can show with proof that you lost earnings as a result, ie had to claim benefits then that will form your schedule and proofs.

Future losses are much harder to predict but the same principle applies to calculation, you just wont have the proof yet in advance of the loss

Ok thanks...this helps a lot....

Question: Does this schedule of loss that i am being asked to submit affect the compensation amount that i am asking for in my claim?...I submitted to the court that i am seeking general damages no more than 50,000 for the unlawful detention and violation of articles 3 and 8 of the Human rights Act....

The fact that blatant fraud was committed by the NHS trust in the regards to how there social worker was able to gain access to me- i also asked for exemplary damages..

The order is asking for calculable losses for past and future which we have looked at.

if you also wish to add an amount for punitive damages to your claim for breach of human rights then i cant see how this is calculable, it would be an arbitrary figure or at best, a calculated amount based on the figures discussed until your retirement.

IMHO you NEED a solicitor but i think the bottom line is this, you have spent 3 years on this, the solicitor you had was useless and you cant find another one to take the case for the last year, also the Bar Pro Bono wont touch it, this should tell you an awful lot about the chances of success!

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

GEMHL Settled

Barclaycard Settled

A & L SETTLED IN FULL :lol:

Spml Reluctantly withdrawn

Blackhorse pre 31-7-06 Demand removal sent 23 8 06. ICO ordered removal jan 2007....REMOVED:lol:

The order is asking for calculable losses for past and future which we have looked at.

if you also wish to add an amount for punitive damages to your claim for breach of human rights then i cant see how this is calculable, it would be an arbitrary figure or at best, a calculated amount based on the figures discussed until your retirement.

IMHO you NEED a solicitor but i think the bottom line is this, you have spent 3 years on this, the solicitor you had was useless and you cant find another one to take the case for the last year, also the Bar Pro Bono wont touch it, this should tell you an awful lot about the chances of success!

Well, i don't see how i will lose the case being that the organization that is currently helping me uncovered proof that the social worker who accessed me in my PRIVATE accommodations NEVER had in her possession- a valid mental health warrant ...However, she told the manager of the building the opposite and he let her in my flat. ...The aforementioned is outright FRAUD and the organization that is currently helping is looking for lawyers to bring CRIMINAL charges against the social worker for fraud...See section 126 of the MHA 1983...

The Solicitor i had was for the ET case which had to do with the JOB not this cvil matter...I was unable to get anyone to help me with the human rights case..Thats is fine -as i feel more in control handling things..plus i now have a person who is an expert on Mental health act laws on the case...

The case is long and drawn out and i am happy to keep going for another 3years if need be....If I had given up when Bar pro bono refused to help, then the Mental health watch dog who is now helping would never have found me- thus we would not have uncovered explosive proof of fraud being committed by the Trust and social services...

Btw..it took this long to get to trial due the Country court screwing around with my case!

use the figures discussed to satisfy the order and i hope you manage to find a good solicitor

Martin

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

GEMHL Settled

Barclaycard Settled

Blackhorse pre 31-7-06 Demand removal sent 23 8 06. ICO ordered removal jan 2007....REMOVED:lol:

use the figures discussed to satisfy the order and i hope you manage to find a good solicitor

Martin

Will do!..Thanks Martin, i now have a starting point...will keep this thread updated on my progress and i will definitely donate to the site.

You are very welcome DP

GEMHL Settled

Barclaycard Settled

A successful claim in the Employment Tribunal for unfair dismissal would consist of two elements - a basic award calculated according to a fixed statutory formula (see https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/work/problems-at-work/employment-tribunals-from-29-july-2013/employment-tribunals-valuing-a-claim/employment-tribunals-basic-award/employment-tribunals-how-to-work-out-your-basic-award-if-you-are-claiming-unfair-dismissal/), and a compensatory award. In a nutshell, a compensatory award compensates you for the financial loss suffered as a result of the dismissal - generally for lost earnings from the date of dismissal until you found a new job or could reasonably be expected to have found a new job.

You can calculate the basic award by sticking numbers into a calculator. In a nutshell, You calculate an estimated compensatory award by estimating the amount of time you were out of work as a result of the employer's dismissal. It should be relatively easy to put a number on both. There is no additional compensation for hurt feelings etc. awarded in vanilla unfair dismissal cases (unless there is also a separate discrimination claim).

A sample schedule of loss for an unfair dismissal claim is available here: https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/Global/Migrated_Documents/adviceguide/et30-sample-schedule-of-loss.pdf. You should probably use a similar format. I'm not sure how you would go about proving that you only lost your ET case because of the MH issue though.

I make no comment on your chances of success - I can see that I commented on your thread back in 2014.

[/b]

This is the ultimate goal...i did try for a almost a year to find a solicitor but was unsuccessful.

Thanks..

Try Bar Pro Bono… TB

Sorry… ignore last post… have just noticed #100. Why did they refuse to help, btw? TB