Perhaps My Most Unusual Thread Ever-Strange Noises From the sky.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2829 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Is something happening that we do not know about.

Three people i know have said,one in Yorkshire and 2 in Lancashire who do not communicate with each other have heard strange unexplained noises from the sky.

A loud humming,whining noise. Rumbling,not storms in the distance.Not tinnitus,going on for ages.A mixture of sounds.

Are we chasing UFOS about perhaps.You cannot pinpoint it,it is everywhere it seems.

I had better leave it there or else you may send the people with white coats to my house.

Just wondering.

Hello Ford once again.Nice to hear from you.

hi

maybe its the after effects of HAARP

Ah,but who is playing the Haarp i would like to know:lol:

or just nature -

Possible i suppose,i hope we get to the bottom of this or i will not sleep tonight, one ear will be hanging out of the window.

:)

Good grief i am slow to catch on.I need a Carlsberg or two.

Are we on the same plane now Ford.

Feel like i am heading to Mars at this time.

Are we talking about this.Some sort of weather control,or telecommunications even weapon modernisation.

Or some sort of power transfer.I am lost at this moment but will catch on over time.

That is causing this racket for some.

Not read it properly yet.

http://www.haarp.net/

Good heavens.

The U.S. Senate set aside $15 million dollars in 1996 to develop this ability alone -- earth-penetrating-tomography. The problem is that the frequency needed for earth-penetrating radiation is within the frequency range most cited for disruption of human mental functions. It may also have profound effects on migration patterns of fish and wild animals which rely on an undisturbed energy field to find their routes.

Could this be why Whales are getting lost.

I had better leave it there or else you may send the people with white coats to my house

I wouldn't worry. They're already on their way! :-)

I have heard of this before. Atmospherics can amplify noises from many miles away and it could be thunder from afar or even electricity pylons buzzing (as they do-VERY unnerving when walking under them).

Now, if you really want to talk extraterrestrial, I have seen strange lights in the sky.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Are we talking about this.

:)

thats the one.

apparently its been disbanded (or sold on) now.

Now, if you really want to talk extraterrestrial, I have seen strange lights in the sky.

tell us about it, what did you see :)

tell us about it :)

Oh well, this was around 1977 and I was out getting sponsorship for a 20 mile walk in aid of Age Concern (or was it Help the Aged).

I had just finished at one house when I turned round and saw a brilliant white light in the sky (it was dark at the time) The light was constant, not flashing and no other lights could be seen which I thought odd but it is when the light stopped in the sky for about 10 seconds then dropped rapidly that made me think ET. Even a helicopter wouldn't drop that quickly and as it was very quiet that night, no sound came from the direction of the light. Also, there were no airports in the vicinity of the light. Did it land? All I saw was that it went behind a tower block and didn't come back up.

I was that concerned that I called the nearest airport and they confirmed that no flights were in that area at that time. :madgrin:

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

A very interesting thread.And my imagination runs wild at this time.So i had better slow down for the evening and leave it for others.

Just back to this -

Earth-Penetrating-Tomography. I had never heard of it till tonight.

Used a trowel,laid bricks in the past that is why i had not read that much about such things.

Whales getting lost has worried me for some time.

I need someone to say this is wrong and the technology does not cause this to happen.

Also just thinking for a moment which is unusual for myself.

Would they use this technology to hunt for Shale Gas,Fracking etc.

It would explain a few things happening round Britain,and around the world. with this racket some are hearing.

Maybe we should ask the Bilderberg Group they would know.

I will leave it there,i enjoyed silverfox1961 post which is another Tale Of The Unexpected with no explanation.

Spooky.

Pleasant dreams if you can sleep now,that is.

Till tomorrow when i hope many have posted their tales.

A loud humming,whining noise. Rumbling,not storms in the distance.Not tinnitus,going on for ages.A mixture of sounds.

So thats where my ex went.

See, told you I didnt bury the body somewhere.

Seems to happen from time to time, often with completely unreasonable official explanations

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/whats-that-terrible-noise-all-over-the-country-people-are-plagued-by-a-strange-hum-are-their-ears-1424317.html

http://www.yorkshirestandard.co.uk/viral/strange-trumpet-sounds-heard-from-the-sky-around-world-12117/

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Record low: living standards and investment

Crumbling Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

“This is specifically not allowed. Mr. Mansour used to be a Cabinet Minister in Egypt, he has given the Tories a huge amount of money, and immediately gets a knighthood.

That seems straightforwardly corrupt.  Shouldn’t they both be in jail?”

Thanks for the Links tobyjugg2.

Both have videos.One only able to watch on you tube,a guy in his loft.

Had to laugh regarding now you know where ex went.

I am obviously going to post again,i cannot leave it there. 3 people unconnected reporting the same noise got me wondering.

Who knows what is going on.Someone does,for sure.

If they,the powerful ones are messing around with things and who knows one day perhaps will find they cannot control,what then comes to mind.

And nature,mental health affected.

Migration of Whales as stranded this year in Yorkshire and Europe makes no sense nowhere near their migration routes and starving in shallow sea,the North Sea.

Sperm Whales produce Ambergris which i search for every week a lighter look at things.

So sad to see them stranded.And if things like this are the cause,makes you wonder.

Top Secret meddling.

Talks of Haarp,many things.Many thoughts must be going through peoples minds when they read this thread.

Some of the noises,heard by people around the world.

Strange Sounds Being Heard Worldwide 2016.

Well have your say,what do you think .

Feel like i am heading to Mars at this time.

Are we talking about this.Some sort of weather control,or telecommunications even weapon modernisation.

Or some sort of power transfer.I am lost at this moment but will catch on over time.

That is causing this racket for some.

Not read it properly yet.

Good heavens.

The U.S. Senate set aside $15 million dollars in 1996 to develop this ability alone -- earth-penetrating-tomography. The problem is that the frequency needed for earth-penetrating radiation is within the frequency range most cited for disruption of human mental functions. It may also have profound effects on migration patterns of fish and wild animals which rely on an undisturbed energy field to find their routes.

Could this be why Whales are getting lost.

Finding Nuclear subs too

Which is why investing £180B in them over 20 years is pointless, they are probably already detectable NOW

But i drift off ...

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

“This is specifically not allowed. Mr. Mansour used to be a Cabinet Minister in Egypt, he has given the Tories a huge amount of money, and immediately gets a knighthood.

I get your drift Tobyjugg2,i may join you.Make some good points.

Just checking flights to a tropical Island.

I may drift off as well.

I have a cave there where i go to contemplate,think about things at times like this,see flying fish,Dolphins,if lucky Whales.

And i am not joking,people would not believe that last line but true.

Just hoping that the Whales,Dolphins etc have not got lost with all this meddling around with things.

I have photos if needed to prove but even with a vivid imagination you could not come up with a tale like that.So true.

And i know you believe me.Do not make me prove it.:-)

I noticed something strange the other day at about 6 am. There were aircraft contrails going in various directions, with some showing a very quick ascent/descent. There must have been at least a dozen of them. I am use to seeing them in a set pattern, where they follow flight paths. The pattern of the contrails was not related to normal flight paths.

At that time of the morning, if there had been so many aircraft flying, i would have heard them. There was no sound of any aircraft and i can hear them when they are cruising high above at 20,000 feet.

There are rumours doing the rounds that the US are testing new aircraft engine technology, where they can fly at unheard of speeds and with very little sound created. Or there is a alien mothership approaching earth and they have sent their scouts out to see what Earth is like. They really like Owls, as they are considered a delicacy on their home planet, a bit like Caviar to Earthings.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

I noticed something strange the other day at about 6 am. There were aircraft contrails going in various directions, with some showing a very quick ascent/descent. There must have been at least a dozen of them. I am use to seeing them in a set pattern, where they follow flight paths. The pattern of the contrails was not related to normal flight paths.

At that time of the morning, if there had been so many aircraft flying, i would have heard them. There was no sound of any aircraft and i can hear them when they are cruising high above at 20,000 feet.

There are rumours doing the rounds that the US are testing new aircraft engine technology, where they can fly at unheard of speeds and with very little sound created. Or there is a alien mothership approaching earth and they have sent their scouts out to see what Earth is like. They really like Owls, as they considered a delicacy on their home planet, a bit like Caviar to Earthings.

I honestly unclebulgaria67

Believed everything you said then.Took it all in,honestly.Completely, 100%

Until They really like Owls, as they considered a delicacy on their home planet, a bit like Caviar to Earthings.

And i have not stopped laughing since.The funniest thing i have read for years.

My coffee ended up all over the keyboard.:lol:

And i was just saying to others look what unclebulgaria67 has seen:oops:

There are rumours doing the rounds that the US are testing new aircraft engine technology, where they can fly at unheard of speeds and with very little sound created. Or there is a alien mothership approaching earth and they have sent their scouts out to see what Earth is like. They really like Owls, as they are considered a delicacy on their home planet, a bit like Caviar to Earthings.

Google aurora spy plane

The Tory Legacy

I honestly unclebulgaria67

Believed everything you said then.Took it all in,honestly.Completely, 100%

Until They really like Owls, as they considered a delicacy on their home planet, a bit like Caviar to Earthings.

And i have not stopped laughing since.The funniest thing i have read for years.

My coffee ended up all over the keyboard.:lol:

And i was just saying to others look what unclebulgaria67 has seen:oops:

You think i was joking !

The alien i spoke to the other day called Fred (apparently all aliens are called Fred), was spitting feathers when i told him that Owls were a protected species on Earth.:madgrin:

Nb. i did see contrails and thought it was odd. There had not been an air display at 6am in the morning. I do think that there are unexplained events taking place and have been for years.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Google aurora spy plane

Someone i knew years ago worked for an aircraft manufacturers and they were apparently covered by official secrets. They worked out of a base, where they would occasionally have visits by aircraft, which they were not allowed to mention. I believe one such aircraft was the Blackbird and the UK had bases where it could land if needed.

If the US were testing new aircraft with techology years ahead of what we have now, it is quite possible that the UK has bases where they can land if necessary. I think there have been reports from Scotland.

Someone i knew years ago worked for an aircraft manufacturers and they were apparently covered by official secrets. They worked out of a base, where they would occasionally have visits by aircraft, which they were not allowed to mention. I believe one such aircraft was the Blackbird and the UK had bases where it could land if needed.

If the US were testing new aircraft with techology years ahead of what we have now, it is quite possible that the UK has bases where they can land if necessary. I think there have been reports from Scotland.

You might think that, I couldn't possibly comment

:-)

Anyone for cards?

The Tory Legacy

Well,all this talk of Contrails and Super Sonic aircraft.

Traveling at 8,000 MPH,plus.Secret landing sites scattered about.

Wow.A Bullet only travels at about 1700 MPH

Space station 17000 MPH,but so far away you can see it.

As they say,glad it is one of ours.

Must go,jets are making a right racket outside.:!:

Honestly.