style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2904 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The difference is that if this was a section 8 the authority will probably regard you as intentionally homeless and not give you permanent housing if it was a section 21 you could just say that you were evicted because the landlord wanted his property back.

If it was a section 21 you should also have had two months notice before proceedings were commenced(in most cases).

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are u kidding? Hotel. They didn'classify me as homeless as far as I can pay for hotel.

I don't remember mentioning a hotel

Sorry i do not understand, you are saying you have plenty of money, so what is your problem?

Landlords just sometimes want their property back, it is their property and as long as they follow the correct legal procedures they have a perfect right to it.

I am unsure why you are here TBH.

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

You are playing games here.

I think a solicitor would probably want to know what it is you are trying to achieve.

I am simply asking the question, what is it you want to achieve here.

Yeah, I write posts here just for fun. I'm looking for some help. If I would be able to pay for it, I would go to a solicitor.

Earlier you said you had a 'no win no fee' solicitor ???

If so, then they can do the below, if not then you will have to.

You need to establish if the correct process was followed for all aspects.

1. Given that an Order for Possession was granted, the Court must have been satisfied that the correct process leading up to that point was followed. However, you should contact Yeovil CC and request details of the case.

2. You then need to find out who evicted you (probably DCBL http://www.dcbltd.com/). It would be worth calling them and asking them for details of the writ, how it was obtained (it was on the cusp of new procedures) and what notices were sent to you and when.

Once you have that you can either decide for yourself whether you were illegally evicted, seek proper legal advice or post all the information up here and seek guidance from the forum. You should remember that anything posted here is merely guidance and should not be treated as legal advice.

Until you've established the above there's very little this forum can help you with.