style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2863 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Therell be a twist on it and conservatives will somehow win

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

It seemed to me it was more working class roots person vs yet another self serving, bad mouthing richie rich who just wants to get richer and doesn't care what they say or do to get it - aka Boris V2 without the foppish schoolboy air masking reality.

London is perhaps the most genuinely multi-cultural city the UK has.

I thinks its far more Corbyn who needs to watch who he calls 'friends'

You know what IS patriotic?

Loving your country enough to care for its old and poor, fund its institutions, unite its communities, feed, house and educate its children, restore and live in balance with its environment, plan with care for its future, build its alliances, and perhaps above all - tell it the truth

The Tory Legacy

Record high: taxes, immigration, excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Record low: living standards and investment

Crumbling Hospitals, schools, council services, businesses and roads

They squander taxpayer money by the £thousands on a failed ex-PMs luxury troughing on a plane, rather than feed UK children

Wish they would not bring religion into politics.

The campaign run by the Tories in London was awful and probably did not help Zak Goldsmith.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Wish they would not bring religion into politics.

While I hope that religion played no part in this election, I do feel that it had some impact on the result.

If Boris were to have stood again, I would suspect he may have won but as it is Mr Khan did appeal to the 'normal' people of London, not the upper class rot of Zac Goldsmith who has never done a proper days work in his life (IMO)

Mr Khan will have appealed to the Muslim community which is a shame as you say UB that religion in politics is a no no. Time will tell whether he represents all Londoners, not just those in a minority.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Sadiq Khan alienated the more conservative sections of the Muslim Community. He supports things like same sex marriage and womens rights.

Given the result he got, I would say thats their problem, not his.

Loving your country enough to care for its old and poor, fund its institutions, unite its communities, feed, house and educate its children, restore and live in balance with its environment, plan with care for its future, build its alliances, and perhaps above all - tell it the truth

The Tory Legacy

Record high: taxes, immigration, excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

They squander taxpayer money by the £thousands on a failed ex-PMs luxury troughing on a plane, rather than feed UK children

Not all Christians are the same either !

Never a good idea to get into a political debate using religion as a weapon. The Tories tried to smear Khan and that included Cameron during PMQ's.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Not all Christians are the same either !.

True. In fact a few million Irish Catholics have been killed (either directly or by means of starvation) in the last 4 centuries. But I guess most on this forum don't even regards Catholics as Christians.

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for Poundland"

True. In fact a few million Irish Catholics have been killed (either directly or by means of starvation) in the last 4 centuries. But I guess most on this forum don't even regards Catholics as Christians.

They are 'The Holy Roman Church' are they not.

The Romans - who for their time enslaved and killed far more (% of total 'known world' population wise) than the Naziz did.

That's religion for you.

But if we didn't have them, we would have to invent something similar to excuse the horrors we inflict on each other, wouldn't we?

God forbid we should accept the blame ourselves.

The Tory Legacy

He said he's gonna rent his back garden converted shed at cheap price...

As apposed to the other candidate who would have rented his without conversion at a high price ..

The Tory Legacy

As apposed to the other candidate who would have rented his without conversion at a high price ..

Exactly.

Although I don't think goldsmith would be so kind to rent any of his space to dirty working class idiots like us.

With apologies to the two members who posted after the rather racist remark, I had to unapprove those too.

No more racist slurs please.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

With apologies to the two members who posted after the rather racist remark, I had to unapprove those too.

No more racist slurs please.

I more thought it was an unjustified slur on Khans character; or a poor joke, both of which many of us do to various folk at times,

but the post actually demonstrated a justified slur on the posters own character, intended or not.

But as we mostly agreed before (OMG) different peoples sensibilities react - well differently.

The Tory Legacy