• Tweets

• it was a windscreen ticket - thank you.   pop up on the MCOL website detailed on the claimform. .  register as an individual  note the long gateway number given  then log in .  select respond to a claim and select the start AOS box. .  then using the details required from the claimform .  defend all  leave jurisdiction unticked.  click thru to the end  confirm and exit MCOL. .  get a CPR 31:14 request running to the solicitors [if one is not listed send to the claimant] no need to sign anything . you DO NOT await the return of paperwork. you MUST file a defence regardless by day 33 from the date on the claimform [1 in the count]    
    • I no longer have the original ticket        The location is Royal Wharf E16 
    • we'll need the location from the poc please.   if you still have things like the original ticket notice to keeper/driver   we will need those scanned bothsides to one multipage pdf read upload        
    • I've entered details online, defended, does this look OK?    TIA
    • Hello, we bought a motorhome from Marquis in Preston, collected it on 8 August. Went to stay in Southport with it for a few days, left on Sunday 11 August to return home to Scotland. Motorhome drove perfectly from Southport to Dumbarton where we stopped at Service Station. When we came back to motorhome it wouldn't start. Tried several times to turn it over but just wouldn't start. Phoned the AA who came out. When they tried it, it started!! The AA man connected it to his device and said that there was 5 issues logged. The main one was an immobilizer fault. The other 4 were to due with fuel and oil levels and pressure but they were a result of the immobilizer fault. He cleared the fault and we drove home. On notifying Marquis of the problem they said nothing to do with them, to book it in to Peugeot. Tried to book with Peugeot but they won't take it as not currently broken down. Said we would have to wait until it breaks down again, not to let AA clear fault and have it recovered to nearest garage. Motorhome is brand new, 2019 ELDDIS Majestic with 800ish miles. We are unhappy that it doesn't seem reliable as shouldn't have a fault with immobilizer when new. Intimated to Marquis that reject motorhome under 30 day period of Consumer Rights Act. They have written to say they dont accept rejection as there is no longer a fault, therefore no grounds to reject and ask for refund. Motorhome was £48500 and would have thought shouldn't break down on its first outing. From other threads Marquis appear to be difficult to deal with, but do we legally have rights or do we have to just accept what they have said? Any advice would be very much appreciated, never been in a circumstance such as this before and dont know what to do. We live in a remote area in Scotland and have a 9 year old who will be with us on our motorhome travels, so a reliable vehicle is essential. Thanks in advance for any help. 
  • Our picks

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 915 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

have a read up on variation orders use our search cag box of the red toolbar up top

the court wont decide on an F&F but a PCM offer.

Hi dx100uk,

Just an update on this,

I got £750 ppi reclaimed back and it went straight to stupid debt collectors IND

yet they still added on their fees and im still paying £50 per month.

i've made a complaint to welcome finance to hopefully get this final over

Its causing me to get a mortgage with ccj but this morning i got a reply

RE: Welcome Finance

I

INFO

Reply|

Tue 31/01, 16:15

You

You forwarded this message on 01/02/2017 08:11

Dear Mr

Thank you for your details.

Unfortunately, Welcome Finance no longer have ownership of your account.

Your account was sold to IND in June 2016, therefore, we have no access to your up to date account.

Please refer back to IND and request their complaints procedure.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Best regards

Customer Resolutions Team

Customer Relations

Welcome Financial Services Limited

Ruddington Fields Business Park

Ruddington

Nottinghamshire

0333 99 9510

info@wfs.co.uk

the debt is well over 4 years old now from ccj record 23/07/2013 on my noodle account.

so either welcome finance is lying cause on my record it says 2013 or ind is lying they brought it in june 2016 which i had the debt way before then

theses people love to mess people around and mess with their heads.

i think i should take this to finance ombudsman see what they say,

Useless really as you say

Why oh why did you not do as you were told at least twice in 2013 and send that sar off,.......

:frusty::frusty::frusty:

Hi Dx100uk,

Just thought i chase this one up with finance ombudsman, I get this reply.

Dear

I’ve been allocated your complaint about consideration. I tried to call you today, but there was no answer, so I’m emailing instead.

I do already have the information I needed to give you my view on your complaint. I’m sorry to advise that yours is not a case I can fairly consider. This is because it’s not possible to achieve the resolution you’ve asked for.

On your complaint form you said you’d like the following resolution:

But it would not be possible for Welcome to do this as they no longer own the debt. Any adjustments to the amount owed would need to be made by the current debt owner – IND – but it appears you are not willing to deal with them.

For Welcome to be able to adjust the amount owing, they’d first need to buy back the debt, but this is not something we could say they should do because of a court approved scheme.

In summary, I’m afraid this service cannot take your complaint against Welcome any further. It’s possible we could look at a complaint against IND, but please bear in mind that we would not question or review any decisions made by the courts.

I’m sorry to be the nearer of mad news, but I hope I’ve explained clearly, why I’ve come to my view.

If anything is unclear or you have any questions for me about what I’ve said, please get in touch by 16 February 2017.

Kind regards

i think IND is a joke adding in all their fees (court fees,interest i had a full report on this now and a complaint "this debt is now over 6 years old"

i've given them £800 in total and offered them money and yet still refused"

what did you complain about?

and have you now sent that sar to welcome??

cause that ind statement is crap

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

what did you complain about?

and have you now sent that sar to welcome??

cause that ind statement is crap

welcome came back with a reply saying they no longer have my file and they asked "IND to send me a statement instead as they have now brought the whole account" so now I have to deal with IND.

Dear

Prior to June 2016 IND were only managing your account, they would have been responsible for the CCJ on our behalf.

Since June 2016 we sold the account to IND who now have full ownership of it.

Best regards

Customer Resolutions Team

Customer Relations

Welcome Financial Services Limited

Ruddington Fields Business Park

Ruddington

Nottinghamshire

0333 99 9510

info@wfs.co.uk

that's the email i got when i sent £10 to get the full report,

I complained about welcome and IND treating me like crap on the phone and how the fees im getting on £2000 loan,

just had another email from this woman :

Dear

Thanks for your email.

We could potentially look at a complaint against IND, but you need to give them the opportunity to do so first.

I can say now though, that I don’t think we would agree with your complaint, because the amount they say you owe, has been approved by the courts, and we wouldn’t feel it appropriate to question or disagree with court decisions. In addition, according to the statement you sent us (copy attached), only £200 has been added to the outstanding amount, and this is for court fees. No interest or charges have been added since the loan defaulted in 2013.

If you do decide you’d like to pursue a complaint against IND, you should register a complaint with them. Once they respond, or eight weeks has passed with no response, you can then ask us to get involved.

Kind regards

re the SAR...

they cant refuse

its a legal request

they must under dpa laws hold your data for 6yrs

send them this

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?387319-Failed-SAR-No-Reply-40-Days-Have-Expired-**Correct-as-at-October-2013**

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

re the SAR...

they cant refuse

its a legal request

they must under dpa laws hold your data for 6yrs

send them this

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?387319-Failed-SAR-No-Reply-40-Days-Have-Expired-**Correct-as-at-October-2013**

cool thanks i'll send that tonight,