Parking Eye Failed to get ANPR Camera planning permission at Aldi Stores

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2877 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hundreds of parking fines could be overturned after Aldi failed to get planning permission for number plate recognition cameras operating at one of its store car parks over the past five years.

The German supermarket chain has refuted claims that customers will now be able to challenge their £70 penalty notices but a local MP believes the company may have a case to answer.

Parking Eye, the firm which operates the automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) devices at the Aldi store in Cleveleys, Lancashire, only applied for permission to install the cameras last month.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3569255/Hundreds-parking-fines-overturned-Aldi-failed-planning-permission-number-plate-recognition-cameras-operating-one-stores-FIVE-YEARS.html

It's parking eye. They're known for not doing things right and blaming the store instead

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

The post title refers to ALL aldi anpr cameras but the post and the link are attributable to the clevelys branch only

Would alter title but limited to use on my phone

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Click Here To Make A Donation

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

Same at new Portishead Aldi - no planning consent for the ANPR camera pole or the signage.

I complained to Council Planning officer, that the pole & signage were not detailed on the either the exterior

, landscaping or car park layout plan

- Council agreed and they have to apply for consent for the pole.

Council advised that consent wasn't required for the signs on the permitted lamp-posts

as they were smaller that Planning Consent required.

The post title refers to ALL aldi anpr cameras but the post and the link are attributable to the clevelys branch only

Would alter title but limited to use on my phone

That is not the original title.

It has been altered by someone other than myself...

Same at new Portishead Aldi - no planning consent for the ANPR camera pole or the signage. I complained to Council Planning officer, that the pole & signage were not detailed on the either the exterior, landscaping or car park layout plan - Council agreed and they have to apply for consent for the pole. Council advised that consent wasn't required for the signs on the permitted lamp-posts as they were smaller that Planning Consent required.

But are they smaller than what the law requires them to be in order to be compliant to issue a charge?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

title returned

• Haha 1

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to Parking Eye Failed to get ANPR Camera planning permission at Aldi Stores