malicious reporting

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2903 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm new here so hello everyone. I had an argument with a neighbour and within a month I was reported to the council twice, rspca, world horse welfare, my landlord ( I have the letter), council animal welfare and dwp. I passed with all I am still waiting on the dwp through backlogs. How can I stop this if it was anonymous reports except landlord that is signed. Please if anyone can help i am at my wits end

The council for non planning permision, for wrong use of land, for keeping animals I had 2 pigs 2 geese and 4 miniature Shetland ponies. To the council enviromental health for smells flies and a rat infestation. I was visited on the hottest day of the year and the council officer stated in tv's call the council that there was no smells no flies and no rats complaint unfounded. The rspca for horse abandonment, cruelty and not being fed same report to world horse welfare the same they both reported healthy well cared for animals in excellent conditions report unfounded. My landlord that I had music on on one occasion and my chairs didn't match so I was classed as causing nuisance to neighbours landlord laughed and gave me the letter. Council animal welfare that my horses were being starved and not looked after. Healthy horses found. I was reported to dwp for keeping miniature horses whilst being disabled. My daughter cleans and does feeds in a morning and my son does evening feed. I go visit them of an afternoon when I am able. I was housebound for 3years after back operation the ponies gave me a reason to live

Best course of action is to ignore the neighbour and do nothing for now, apart from keeping a log of anything that happens.

As long as you take care of your home and animals, it is none of your neighbours business. If they continue to complain and cause you harassment, then that is the time to make a complaint. Both the Police and local council have powers under anti social behaviour legislation to take relevant action.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

You can consider reporting this to the police as harassment. You can also issue a civil claim against this person for harassment. You could also try the council.

Have a read of https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/discrimination/taking-action-about-discrimination/taking-action-about-harassment/.

Of course this does risk escalating the issue and potentially leading to more stress, but that is a decision you will have to make if this type of behaviour continues.

In the meantime, try to get as much in writing as you can from all the agencies that have been involved. If the agency will not provide some sort of written report of their visit or enquiry, then keep your own diary. You will need to have evidence to demonstrate what has happened if you decide to take further action.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Considering the number of allegations made against you I think it is a good idea to report this to the police. You can say you simply want to make them aware so that they will have it on record and will respond quickly if necessary.

Thanks everyone. I have two inspections on Wednesday I will ask them for a written report on allegation and what their outcome is. I have put an official complaint in to police today of their treatment to me when I called them out to her blocking my car in. It may be the wrong foot to start on but at least I may get it all on record. My only concern is that she is a teacher and I don't want to harm her career, that would make me as low as her

One of the things you have in writing is her letter to your landlord and her complaint about your lack of matching chairs doesn't smack of rational thought. Of all the things you mention she's reported you for this is the one which would worry me most about her as an individual. It hints at desperation and desperate people can do some desperate things.

One of the things you have in writing is her letter to your landlord and her complaint about your lack of matching chairs doesn't smack of rational thought. Of all the things you mention she's reported you for this is the one which would worry me most about her as an individual. It hints at desperation and desperate people can do some desperate things.

Yes… the matching chairs thing is bizarre! TB

Issue with animal keeping are often emotive particularly regarding noise or smell, BUT regarding consideration of her 'career', I wouldn't want such a person as described in charge of any children, let alone mine.

Perhaps try to reason with her, but ensure it is reason and doesn't turn into a shouting match - ask what her real issues are and try to address them.

You dont seem to say what the initial argument was about.

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Record low: living standards and investment

Crumbling Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

“This is specifically not allowed. Mr. Mansour used to be a Cabinet Minister in Egypt, he has given the Tories a huge amount of money, and immediately gets a knighthood.

That seems straightforwardly corrupt.  Shouldn’t they both be in jail?”

I think in these situations you have to maintain the moral high ground. Let them complain as much as they want and if the complaints have no merit, the various authorities will soon get fed up.

As soon as you start complaining, it just makes it look like an argument between neighbours, with each party looking to get support for their gripes.

You just have to make sure you keep your home and animals in good order, following any rules that apply.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Basically I have an 8acre field behind her house with my stables. The stables are out of sight. A friend brought me a bath down one day for The ponies to drink from when they are turned out. It has only been on the yard an hr when she came over and demanded it moved I did try to explain that it was going to be concealed and would be out of sight but she just went off on one. I only have one rule and that is I will not allow shouting near the ponies and there was no reasoning with her so I told her to get the f**k off my land. Well that didn't go down very well she kicked off again telling me that I should speak to her with respect that she had an education and she was a teacher. The woman's a fruit loop

I'm new here so hello everyone. I had an argument with a neighbour and within a month I was reported to the council twice, rspca, world horse welfare, my landlord ( I have the letter), council animal welfare and dwp. I passed with all I am still waiting on the dwp through backlogs. How can I stop this if it was anonymous reports except landlord that is signed. Please if anyone can help i am at my wits end

Then you can't prove it was her so you have no case, other than the landlord complaint.

Basically I have an 8acre field behind her house with my stables. The stables are out of sight. A friend brought me a bath down one day for The ponies to drink from when they are turned out. It has only been on the yard an hr when she came over and demanded it moved I did try to explain that it was going to be concealed and would be out of sight but she just went off on one. I only have one rule and that is I will not allow shouting near the ponies and there was no reasoning with her so I told her to get the f**k off my land. Well that didn't go down very well she kicked off again telling me that I should speak to her with respect that she had an education and she was a teacher. The woman's a fruit loop

So she reported you for cruelty but wanted the horses to go thirsty and caused them distress by shouting? Hmmm…speaks volumes!! Keep your mobile with you at all times and film any nastiness...TB

Basically I have an 8acre field behind her house with my stables. The stables are out of sight. A friend brought me a bath down one day for The ponies to drink from when they are turned out. It has only been on the yard an hr when she came over and demanded it moved

Why did she demand it moved, and how did she see it anyway?

If it is in clear sight of her garden and attracts the horses (and perhaps flying insects) to the bottom of her garden, is there a problem in moving it somewhere else in the 8 acres?

At least as far from her property as reasonably convenient filling with water allows

Oh - and has the 'blocking' issue only been since the bathtub was installed?

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

“This is specifically not allowed. Mr. Mansour used to be a Cabinet Minister in Egypt, he has given the Tories a huge amount of money, and immediately gets a knighthood.

It doesn't surprise me that this is someone with a certain amount of power over others in her professional life. It does sound as if you won't be able to do anything right even if you do try to accommodate some of her wishes. She's now so worked up about how you are wrong if you don't do it 'her way' that anything and everything is an annoyance. I'd say keep your distance and don't engage with her. I can't see it ending well if you do.

The bath tub had only just been taken out of the car an hr before and I hadn't decided where it was going, I didn't even know I was gettin a bath my friends hubby got for it me from work. I know I have the problem with proof. It's about time that confidential calls and not annonimous calls were only accepted. Therefore in cases like mine where the calls are proven to be untrue something could be done. These little ponies saved my life I suffered for years of being unable to go outside my front door and this lady knows this. I never left my house for 3 years and 7 month and these ponies make me come outside even on days that the fear of going to see them terrifies me. I don't like being around people I prefer animals and I am scared that one day with all that had gone on I will get to the point where the fear wins and I end up being a prisoner in my own home once again, that is no life it's just existing

It sounds horrible. However the neighbour has no doubt just about run out of agencies to complain to. It may be better riding this one out and doing your best to continue living your life as you wish.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

She is trying to take advantage of your fragile state of health, but don't let her! Animals can be so much nicer than people sometimes… I truly believe that evil people will eventually get their just desserts… avoid her like the plague… she is a control freak. TB

It doesn't surprise me that this is someone with a certain amount of power over others in her professional life. It does sound as if you won't be able to do anything right even if you do try to accommodate some of her wishes. She's now so worked up about how you are wrong if you don't do it 'her way' that anything and everything is an annoyance. I'd say keep your distance and don't engage with her. I can't see it ending well if you do.

Possibly correct, but if op has demonstrably and evidential tried to accommodate neighbor, then any needed harassment charge will carry more weight.

Documentation and evidence will be important should it get to that stage

A teacher should be very wary of the risk of any black marks on the new police check, but simply threatening that could make matters worse - consider saving for last resort.

But do ensure it isn't simply getting off on the wrong foot. resolving that if it did occur would be best in all ways.

The Tory Legacy

Hi everyone. Thank you so much to all of you. I had another inspection yesterday and it was a lovely lady who came. She had a good two hours with me. I introduced the ponies, showed her around the stables, the feed room, the turn out area and one of my lovely neighbours brought out the coffee and we all had a good chat. Passed once again, the inspector was really nice she had horses herself for years. She left me her number for if I ever needed any advice or help. She said she had no concerns what so ever and would put that in my file for if or when she ever received any future complaints. I can breath again for the time being