Restons / Cabot And Their Smoking Gun

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2915 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a thread elsewhere about being backdoored with a CCJ by Rectums/Carboot which is progressing nicely.

Once I realised I had been CCJed with a default judgement I went into fightback mode,

went for a set-aside and Rectums have pulled out on me and Discontinued a case that at the moment they still have an active CCJ on. Wont be long before that resolves itself though.

However, they are holding something of a smoking gun in that I know AND it looks like I can prove Carboots instructed their Rectum to issue paperwork knowingly to my previous address thus winning the Default Judgement.

Im up for the fight on this one and have yet to find anybody else with the same level of proof I have got.

So, how to proceed?

Im thinking SAR Carboots and request the very piece of information they cannot deny they have (because I already have sight of it) and see what happens or is there another way?

No point going to their trade body so who are they regulated by and will they bother to take any action.

As for Rectums, their trainee solicitor (Grade D) needs the wind taking from her sails.

Not sure whether there is anything I can do to her at the moment

but the briefest of looks at their claim would have confirmed they were trying it on with a very Statute Barred debt

and actually got a Judgement on it.

Any avenues here worth pursuing?

I want to put something together that really will get their attention but do I attack them or do I go elsewhere?

How illegal is it to knowingly raise a case using the wrong address when it is a fact you have the correct address in your possession?

Nothing you can do really. The solicitor will simply say they are acting under instruction and in good faith of their masters orders. Its cabot you need to be headhunting now. Not the sol for hire that has too many get out of jail free cards.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?398502-N39-issued-unknown-CCJ-via-AK-IND-MBNA-CCA-Unfulfilled-4-years-ago

sadly as stated on your original thread

the fact that you can prove that they searched your CRA file

and that held your correct address wont cut it me thinks.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Restons keep phoning me looking for someone who has never lived at my address but used the phone number in some dodgy PPI claim. I will miss my little chats when they give up and realise that I am a bloke and not Mrs anybody so theyshould have deduced that I wasnt who they wanted. However, by playing along I have learnt quite a lot about the person they are after, name, hubby's name, address, previous occupation, their doctors, the fact they have debts and claimed PPI amongst the things that they and other dca's have let slip.

As they are now getting to be like friend should I put them on my christmas list?

Restons keep phoning me looking for someone who has never lived at my address but used the phone number in some dodgy PPI claim. I will miss my little chats when they give up and realise that I am a bloke and not Mrs anybody so theyshould have deduced that I wasnt who they wanted. However, by playing along I have learnt quite a lot about the person they are after, name, hubby's name, address, previous occupation, their doctors, the fact they have debts and claimed PPI amongst the things that they and other dca's have let slip.

As they are now getting to be like friend should I put them on my christmas list?

Sounds like they are being a bit sloppy with their Data Protection to me. I am now on a mission to irritate Cabots by SARing them for the information they got from the CRA. They cant deny they received it as they have seen a copy of my Equifax report with their search entries in it. Depends on if they give me the information or not as to how I proceed but will be posting the letter and £10 PO ASAP.