Acenden repossession court order

indistress
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2728 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

for history

all your associated threads have been merged....

how many more times are these wolves going to try this!!

how did you get on with the reclaiming of fees and arrears fees?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

for history

all your associated threads have been merged....

how many more times are these wolves going to try this!!

how did you get on with the reclaiming of fees and arrears fees?

Thank you dx. Didn't have a clue where my old threads were. I didn't proceed it and I actually got a letter from them telling me they owed me money but took it off my arrears

Hi, as this is a repossession hearing not an eviction hearing, you just need to hand in a statement together with a copy of the letter accepting your offer. If you need help with the statement let me know.

Might be worth ringing the lender to see if they have cancelled ?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Thank you dx. Didn't have a clue where my old threads were. I didn't proceed it and I actually got a letter from them telling me they owed me money but took it off my arrears

when this latest repo done

pull my chain and well get things moving.

if you've not sent an sar since 2011

and not been getting statements

might be an idea to send a new one..

we'll need all the statements for both the loan and the mortgage.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi, as this is a repossession hearing not an eviction hearing, you just need to hand in a statement together with a copy of the letter accepting your offer. If you need help with the statement let me know.

Might be worth ringing the lender to see if they have cancelled ?

I went on page 13 and copied that statement. I was going to adjust some words.

I got a form from the courts in the post. Telling me to fill it in and not ignore it. Do I fill this in also.

How much is the n244 form to he handed into court. I can't find the costs

You don't need an N244 that is only for eviction situations. The court will have sent you an N11 M defence form? You can fill it in you want but it's a pointless exercise if the lender has already written to you to say they have accepted your offer. I would suggest taking a statement to the court next week stating that you have come to an arrangement with the lender and therefore a hearing is a waste of the court's time.

Have you rung the lender to see if they have cancelled ? best to do that - you might not have to worry about attending a hearing.............

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

You don't need an N244 that is only for eviction situations. The court will have sent you an N11 M defence form? You can fill it in you want but it's a pointless exercise if the lender has already written to you to say they have accepted your offer. I would suggest taking a statement to the court next week stating that you have come to an arrangement with the lender and therefore a hearing is a waste of the court's time.

Have you rung the lender to see if they have cancelled ? best to do that - you might not have to worry about attending a hearing.............

I'm at work at the moment. I will ring tomorrow

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi all. Yes I am having problems.

I have had a field agent from excel to my house. Buy have missed him as I have been at work.

They've asked me to ring them about my payments to acenden.

I come to an agreement with acenden to pay an extra £75.00 per month on my arrears and they accepted. I did receive a letter to say that a field agent was coming out. But never thought anything of it. As I have been paying them every month since April.

There was one month I did miss but I the missed payment the month after. And I did inform them of this via online enquiry form.

I need to ring the field agent today before he passes back to acenden and they decide to take it to court.

I'm just after a bit of advice please. Thanks

They will now try to charge you for the field agent's visit and they are supposed to let you know that they are sending one - they can't just turn up unannounced. As you are up to date with your agreement you don't need a visit and you need to write to them advising that you did not ask for the visit, nor did you need it, so you don't expect to be charged for it. Also point out that your agreement is up to date.

have you reclaimed yet all the unlawful fees arrears visits letter phone calls falled dd.

???

dx

and they

They will now try to charge you for the field agent's visit and they are supposed to let you know that they are sending one - they can't just turn up unannounced. As you are up to date with your agreement you don't need a visit and you need to write to them advising that you did not ask for the visit, nor did you need it, so you don't expect to be charged for it. Also point out that your agreement is up to date.

I did get a letter telling me an agent will be out. But thought nothing of it as I am upto date with my payments. Do I call the agent or send a letter to acenden.

Can you help me with a letter. I know your are good with your words ell-en

Look at ells recent posts she did one not 10 days ago here

and they

never ever ring these people

they are out to fleece you

there are no laws whatsoever that state you must talk to anyone

least of these people

you'll make them feel important they are not!!

dx

and they

reclaiming is your first priority IMHO.

get am SAR running NOW

and they

Here's a suggested letter

(Your address at top right)

(Their address left)

Date

mortgagelink3.gif Account No:

Dear Sirs,

COMPLAINT

On (date) we had a visit at our home from a gentlemen claiming to be there at your request to ascertain our financial situation. This gave us quite a shock as we had at no time requested or agreed to such a visit. You have had all the relevant financial information from us already - payments are up to date in accordance with the court order and we can see no reason for this unwanted intrusion.

Therefore, please treat this letter as a complaint under your official complaints procedure.

Given that we had no opportunity to either agree or refuse this unwanted and unnecessary service we do not expect to be charged for it.

Yours faithfully,

• Haha 1

there you go get that running^^^

1st class free proof of posting will do.

now reclaiming...

every month you are in arrears I bet you have an arrears charge of £35-£40 levied?

got any statements?

PENALTY charges...ie they FINE you for doing something or not doing something

{sending you a letter, making a phone call, sending a debt collector/advisor]

they will fine you

these charges and fines are ALL RECLAIMABLE!!

and at their interest rate.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?296108-Hot-news-for-anyone-who-has-suffered-mortgage-arrears-charges-irresponsible-lending-or-other-unfair-lender-conduct

as for arrows..no they cant send it back

its been SOLD to them

that's why something here smells BADLY.

dx

and they