• Tweets

• Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1850 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I just read all of the posts on when i typed in my laptop and searched on yahoo under BLEMAIN FINANCE WARNING i am posting this again as feel all the customers who had loans or got loans with blemain group (together) from 2004 to 2009/2010 read it please, it will help you all very much.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just posting to say there is big movement, I can not say what really as im in shock what i have to do next.

I will say to all blemain/together customers owed money be very careful what you accept as my CLAIM AGAINST THEM IS STANDING and the money owed to me back may just affect you too in a big way.

I have today read yet again new posts on here caught up in the errors of 2004 to 2010 and Im sure more will come on here still telling their life stories of their BLEMAIN FINANCE LOANS or other company (together) parent LOANS this is a time for great change and justice.

If i could take you all to court with me I would be happy to see every loan corrected fairly and ended.

I missed postman today,

and missed a signed letter I suspect its TOGETHER written yet again to me trying to intimidate me this will be 4th letter.

just want what is rightfully mine and I try to forget the hell 11 yrs.

Blemain may be starting to refund people now, but its full refunds not part to be done..

Too long a wait and not soon enough,

too much suffering has been done and still being done.

This is too big a case now I cant write all,

sometimes things like this opens someones eyes to

CHANGE AND LISTEN AND CORRECT WHAT IS WRONG NOW AND DO THE RIGHT THING.

Some people hear and act and some people, court has to deal with.

I once asked a nurse to show me my mothers care plan

i had to ask 5 times even though I was entitled to see this,

SHE JUST SAID SAME THING ALL TIME,

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT HEAR MOVE YA MUM,

I knew I had to change way that carehome acted,

it takes strength and guts, but all things are possible.:-)

hi consumer forum, i need to ask a question is any one here for help?

my question is HOW MANY COMPANIES ARE UNDER TOGETHER(PARENT) MAIN ONE? do you know? i found cheshire/lancaster/phone a loan / jerrold holdings

oh and monach recoveries (in house) not an outside firm

there seem to be lots cheshire/jerrold holdings fines etc and some companies ive never heard of, i pop back in min see if you ansered . thank you

companies house and FCA register.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

hi dx100uk do you know all the names that Together is responsible for please?

sorry i mean company names like cheshire/lancashire/etc TOGETHER IS TOTALLY NOW over all of them they been pulled in together the lot it was under jerrold holdings, how a company (parent) can be so confusing and so many companys in one building all under one main company i dont know. Even their trainee solicitor in same building ?

stu007 is our master data miner

I see he is subbed so will see this and might help.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Yes hope stu007 can help) i can pop back and see answer if have to log off laptop soon. Im reading other posts on cheshire/lancashire/jerrold holdings/harpormanor also at min, these are all in with blemain posts too.

theres a new sticky thread for you

dx

and they

Wow tyvm for that dx

I found that one of the main men who is till with togeher/ blemain finance/blemain group etc, worked there years and knew HENRY MOSER and said he learnt all he knows of him is MARC RICHARD GOLDBERG.

Also I have received a form for settlement or let court decide an amount.

Choice between trying to solve with together ??????????????

Ive tried for years this or court are going to do a hearing and I can add more names to claim and firms and witnesses now, this is for me to decide asap.

Together are trying to strike me out of court again, but a hearing will go ahead now ) unless i decide to try talk to settle with together.

well as we don't know what you are upto we cant

help you

stu007 is the one to thank not me

and they

Got dr in morning,

I went last week to collect a prescription from chemist next to drs,

they had left a medicine off,

so phramisit spelt wrong ,

he went and quickly did for me and he came back asking about stress meds ive got and I said oh court going on Im having to claim against a company

he said what a whole company i said well yes he said good luck)

he said think of me when ou win and get pay out.

I got home and then it hit me how big this is or can be?

THE CHEMIST KNOW i HAVE HAD TO SORT OUT, NHS, COUNCIL, 2 CARE HOMES, AND TRAVEL COMPANY, FACTORY, 2 people AND ANOTHER I WONT MENTION, BEFORE AND WON THE LOT ITS ON MY DRS RECORDS HOW MANY, I DONT ENJOY IT AT ALL, and 1 big money place I cant name I put something too them,

but director said oh we dont do that we are the best, and we dont need to offer that,

I knew within months they would hit trouble they did and alot of there buildings shut.

Its never big to boost your the best, cos that is only competitive not really caring for the publics interest. I know how and where to get evidence when having to deal with challenging, most settled out of court cos in court they all loss greatly I didnt go for settlements, they contacted me and offered, (I weighed up who should go in, who should get grace and who i settle with. )

My son knows that sometimes I have had to bring about change. Thats it now I post soon, I may ask consumer for help with more questions answered, info too sorry, but these could be very vital.

My son has just printed all off what stu007 did tyvm)

i also found just by luck half hour ago a case cheshire/blemain stuck in court against a solicitor and they lost against solicitor.

This court case was under fraud

the case and just said all loans should be writ off in the time these years loans took place,

yet blemain didnt do this ,

im now so livid finding this all out the more you search the more it is clear as day,

I am trying to forgive them,

but years of hell them saying

( you have to do what we say and we take care of the loans we do all)

its very hard, to have to deal with a company that know the truth yet,

still dont act right is disgraceful,

the torment from them and telling me i had to send a MONTHS WORTH OF FOOD RECEIPTS IN TO THEM, WHICH I COLLECTED ALL MONTH THEY KEPT RINGING ME ARE YOU COLLECTING THEM, LIKE A LEMON I DID,

then at end of 4 wks i suddenly felt to ring STEPCHANGE to see if this was right (law) legal and stepchange said no ring CIVIL LAW and civil lawsaid ring OMUDSMAN and he said

whatttttttttttttttttttt no thats certainly not right,

I help you straight away,

but i argued with himfor half hour cos i was s cared of TOGETHER COMPANY,

but in end ombudsman saidi just send you a form and it be ok,

then TOGETHER shutted at me on phone for going ombudsman,

I said well you PLAYED A BIG JOKE ON ME FROM COLLECTION TEAM SIDE OVER FOOD RECEIPTS. i HAD SAID TO THEM i WILL DO COURT AS YOU ARNT BEING CO OPERTIVE AND FRAUD, SO THEY DID JOKE ON FOOD RECEIPTS. BECAUSE IVE BEEN UNWELL, STRESS, FAMILY TRAUMA EXTREME AND BLEMAIN/TOGETHER,

thinking i would not do court theygot a shockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk cos even though I have grinded 8 teeth out and more loose to be pulled i wont tolerate LIES,DECEIT AND HARASSMENT, JOKES , AND COS IM A FIGHTER I WILL NOT, BE SWEPT UNDER THE CARPET, AND ABUSED FOREVER BY THEM.

THE COURT CASE IS 5TH MARCH 2013 APPEAL COURT REJECTS ( IDENTITY FRAUD CLAIM AGAINST SOLICITORS ) CHESHIRE/BLEMAIN SHOWS THAT THERE WERE MORE COMPANYS HENCE THE LIST STU007 PUT ON HERE FOR ME )

SORRY DX FOR NOT writing this well,

I appologise,

Im poor at grammer and reading.

Im drs again tomor cos this is unbelievable whats all being reveiled just seems to be at right time NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW. thank heavens.

Blemain and other companys did these loans so they need to take responsibility and clear them,

2005 to 2009 and refund,

for hell caused and years missed doing nor mal things inside of standing 2 hrs in a food shop wandering what to buy with such low income and going 8 shops and poundland to feed us for the week.

Please consumer, dx or stu007,martin,any other info please post it will have to be fast as i only have fewdays for decisions.

Thank you forum for support you given all of us victums under blemain/together and these other companies, all linked.

Loans with no under writer sheet, should be writ off, cos clear sign of fraud.

I hope judge can get these under writer sheets,

no I can say no now cos we all been trying years and no deliverance,

in more ways than one.

god i really wish you would tell us WHY you are in court with them.

we are now at post 90

and no-one is any more the wiser why you started the thread in the first place...........

• Haha 1

and they

At end of the case cheshire/blemain it should say, loans under MISREPRESENTATION. MISSOLD, SHOULD BE WRIT OFF, COS MORE CASES BEEN IN COURT NOW AGAINST BLEMAIN/TOGETHER ETC, THE JUDGES ARE SEEING ALL THE EVIDENCE COME TO LIGHT AND SORTING THESE LOANS OUT.

IF YOU LIE AND TRY COVER UP WHAT WENT ON, SURE AS THE SUN WILL SHINE, IT WILL COME TO LIGHT.

Same as all other victums of blemain I cant put all for my SAFETY, same as suffering, fielder, renewablejohn, list of names on here is endless.

We all had loans wrong 2005 to 2009.

You know this dx, I just hope all other blemain/ together victums who dare nt come on here, will see what i post and gives them the strength to get justice.

I was most edified by martin on here he really gave me strength to not be afraid of blemain/together. Sorry for a lot of posts, but you see i had nt posted for while, i believe soon you be rid of me and claim sorted, ) Ive tried to do this post a bit better. hope you read all 19 issues now.

you have never..

posted your particulars of claim.

posted if they filed a defence

posted that you filed a direction questionnaire and what it stated

never posted your witness statement

never posted blemains witness statement.

and what has happened since or ever if any of the above have ever been done.

and they

i only have 90 posts welshspoon had over 150 i think lol so i have got some making up to do.

No this is my last post at min cos a hearing is now booked for 4 wks time, i must say yipppppppppee i finally be heard. have great day consumer forum) thank you for support.

Such a lovely site and much info on here.

I will post outcome soon. x

• 2 months later...

Hi forum hope you are all well )

i popped on just to say im quiet for a reason,

im so pleased scottishbloke got a bit of his families money back that is owing.

I await to post more as can not at min while things are going on,

sometimes it takes a big shake to be heard and change come in,

because if someone wont be fair then someone else has to sort whole mess out and correct what is to be put right. Sadly sometimes thats how life is,

Just to help other blemain customers claiming against the company in court

the case has to go in under this

BLEMAIN FINANCE LIMITED T/A TOGETHER T/A is trading as the judge wrote it out and showed me

I really do not care anymore how many jokes together play on me or threaten me etc as

all i care about is correcting these wrong loans and refunds back.

It is better to be helping others, and see things right.

I would love to say together has changed, but while things are still on going they havent, and they dont like this at all.

Im sad and unwell cos all they done, I will post near future now )

Just read RENEWABLEJOHNS post today saying about COMPANY TOGETHER TRICKS they are still playing on him, same tricks as i am rcceiving,

Im glad the judge I had made TOGETHER pay their own £8,000 costs for barrister.

My claim is re awaiting court, but saying that before that there may be movement in another way and all us customers who together wont release will be helped by law rights.

I know that when I was a manageress of a shoe store I treated customers fairly and my staff. Because it is btter to have integrity and a good name than get a bad reputation and not even correct what is wrong when knowing by law this is a must. Lets not worry I have been told a CLASS ACT SUIT can also go in court of all the over 400 plus customers treated subplime loans done.

My claim has clearly shown the court what has gone on and every issue is logged , I forgive together and pray they will stop this torment and greed, and behave like a professional company.

Our days of being broke and hardly getting by, I beleive will soon be over, and coming to an end, this is imminant now.

My claim was on 13th july 2017 peterborough county court and this claim will show other claims in court at min over the company PAPERWORK showing the way loans were done, on the 4 other companys too , if you ask your court RENEABLEJOHN to check with peterborough court you will get lots of extra evidence. Blessings )

I will post again soon.

sorry I mean lancashire tricks renewablejohn is receiving , it seems all the companies behaved the same, 2005 to 2010, as were cheshire mortgages too.

Just seen yet another new post by BITTYBUNNY , whose has had a loan done all wrong in same years 2005 to 2010, these customers who have to much fear of blemain finance limited t/a together to come on here need to brave it and write their story as not only does it help others it shows up on here how many loans are all wrong still and company hasnt BOTHERED to clear thes loans.

Bittybunny when the company owe you please do not fear ok read other treads the same as yours and you will start claiming what you are owed back ok).