Worried very much

GDR trace/global dept recovery

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1305 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Thank you everyone,

so if they phone and I tell them to stop calling at out in writing, they will do?

Thank you infogeek,

I will tell them when they call again,

they sound terrible people,

they have given me 2 weeks to reply to the letter,

then a suspect the calls will start.

I had a terrible day on fri about it, but feel much better now ��

writing only

put the phone down.

or simply not answer it!

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

The debts are registered and then sold on as per the law of property act 1925. However, that doesnt mean the debts are legit or enforceable. The DCA's know this, but will lie, cheat and do anything they can to pressure you into buckling and giving them what they want.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D