Guest Miss Anxious

NOTTINGHAM, Health Assessment and Advisory Service.....ESA50

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1299 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Guest Miss Anxious

Just a note to let anyone who has recently sent their ESA50 back to the Nottingham address, they have a massive backlog, and in the past week have had over 100,000 forms returned to them.

So they are under a lot of pressure. I sent mine back beginning of March, and it's now just waiting to go to the nurse!

Hoping to have a decision in the next week...or so they say....here's hoping........

Miss A.:|:|:|

Guest Miss Anxious

I can assure you I am a genuine claimant, worried sick like everyone else on here!!!

That is what they told me this morning, the Nottingham office.

Miss Anxious

I' only trying to help, if the moderators want to, please delete the post............I won't be offended!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Thanks for the help in my thread :-)

Guest Miss Anxious

Thank you very much TW25 I appreciate your support, and note that the other comment has been removed. I think that person must have realised I am genuine, or the moderators have removed it?

Not sure, but thanks again!

oh you mean if you have to go to a F2F or not otherwise getting a F2F can take up to or over 6 months in some areas good luck