style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1890 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well it seems I am not the only one to be ready to kick vodafone to the kerb.

This is the second time they have screwed up my DD, last time which was only a few months ago they failed to take the payment for 2 months and then took three months at once.

This time they didn't take last months so now its two months due

Finally, I have been updating my email for many months now , the right email shows in my account but they still send me billing notification to my old email, I have spoken to them several times and they just can not get it right. What is going on with them?

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

Well it seems I am not the only one to be ready to kick vodafone to the kerb.

This is the second time they have screwed up my DD, last time which was only a few months ago they failed to take the payment for 2 months and then took three months at once.

This time they didn't take last months so now its two months due

Finally, I have been updating my email for many months now , the right email shows in my account but they still send me billing notification to my old email, I have spoken to them several times and they just can not get it right. What is going on with them?

Simple answer. they are useless!

Long answer. they have updated their systems and it has seriously screwed things up for them. Even the simplest task is beyond the skills of the most experienced CS rep

• Haha 1

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Thanks Silverfox

I am guessing that you are correct

It really does defy belief , I have been a vodafone customer for well over 16 years and even the most simple request to change an email is beyond them.

My problem is, I do not want to have to fight them for charges if I cancel my contract so I am really looking at the right way to do it

If you are still in contract then you would need to get their agreement to leave. The likely route to getting that is by a Formal Complaint.

If you are out of contract, give them a months notice and a request for a PAC code if you intend to use your number again. The use of the PAC code must be within 30 days otherwise VF will stop the cancellation and you will continue to be a customer.

If you do successfully leave, keep your direct debit going for a couple of months as there will no doubt be some call charges to pay.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE