Vodafone issues AGAIN!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2854 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So I have yet more issues with vodafone. This is the final straw unfortunately.

I've had over 2 months of constant maintenance in my area and despite several chats to advisors, all I am being offered is a 'free' sure signal device which I've to pay for and have the money credited onto the account. I don't have the money to pay for this upfront especially since it needs my broadband to work!

An advisor on friday apparantly placed the order for free alongside a free mifi device as a gesture of goodwill however this was cancelled by vodafone who didn't tell me until I enquired today to find out where the missing delivery was.

So yeah, 2 months of constant maintenance and they state this isn't grounds for any cancellation as the engineers are working on it and it will be sorted 'soon'.

What are my rights with this, if any?

Breach of contract.

Send a recorded delivery letter to the CEO highlighting the fact that because of their failure to deliver the services you have paid for, you consider the contract terminated with immediate effect.

Also inform them that any attempt to recover money not due will be deemed harassment and will be addressed as such.

Furthermore tell them that should they place a default in your credit file you will start court proceedings without further ado.

Breach of contract.

Send a recorded delivery letter to the CEO highlighting the fact that because of their failure to deliver the services you have paid for, you consider the contract terminated with immediate effect.

Also inform them that any attempt to recover money not due will be deemed harassment and will be addressed as such.

Furthermore tell them that should they place a default in your credit file you will start court proceedings without further ado.

Thanks for getting back to me.

It really is a joke and the advisors are totally unhelpful.

I will get a letter drafted up and sent to them. They are insistant that the sure signal is the only option!

Thanks for getting back to me.

It really is a joke and the advisors are totally unhelpful.

I will get a letter drafted up and sent to them. They are insistant that the sure signal is the only option!

Yes, they're sure of a lot of things, especially that they are above the law... and to a certain extent they're right

So the chat this morning is vodafone now denying there are any issues despite their network status page showing this. They are also linking me to the said checker and then saying they cannot see anything from their end.

• 1 month later...

So on the 25th April I was given the opportunity to have my contract penalty free.

The line was to cancel off on the 25th May..... as of today it's still active!

Contact them on Tuesday and was told it was an error and it would be cancelled within 24 hours...... back on today and told under no circumstances will it be cancelled off penalty free!

I have a text message to my phone confirming this, an email from Lee confirming this and serveral chat logs confirming this yet they will not budge without charging me a fee so as such the line has to remain active!