HSBC didn't charge me for stats

tamsynadarienzo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6372 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent off my £10 cheque with my preliminery letter as payment for 6 yrs of statements. HSBC returned the cheque to me with all of my statements stating that they are happy to waive the fee. Seems very decent of them.

Very decent of them, considering they've been robbing customers at great cost for such a long time... a tenner is small fry!

Don't be weakened by this generosity - I was equally touched that they sent me out my credit card statements in less than a week and without charge.... but then there is nothing on them that I could claim for, so this is maybe why!

They returned mine too, my statements were missing 10 pages though, and if you read HSBCrusher's thread you'll see that they didn't send us what we asked for "details of any manual intervention by HSBC staff" that's the juicy stuff where you can see why exactly they value you as a customer. Because you (and I) can potentially be milked for cash by these charges (allegedly...)

Ah, I see. I did notice that the order of the stats is all mixed up so it would be easy to miss some pages had they been excluded. Funnily enough, I saw one pg with a refund of charges but couldn't see on any other pg having been charged in the first place. Perhaps it was removed? I thought I would have a good deal more charges than I can see from these stats. I will check, good point.

So far as the manual intervention- what kind of thing does this refer to? Will it help my case or bring to light additional charges? You think it's worh chasing up?

Thanks for your help