• Tweets

• The social media giant is accused of fuelling violence against the persecuted minority in Myanmar.View the full article
    • Hi    Thanks for your response to my questions.   1. You say they are Lodgers is this correct? (are you sure you don't mean 'Tenant')   2. What type of Tenancy Agreement do they have?   3. Rubbish/Garden Maintenance - This is the Tenant responsibility and should be in the Tenancy Agreement and your Letting Agency should be enforcing this with said Tenant by writing to them and informing them to remove the rubbish and maintain the Garden. If you then need to do this you will need to inform the Tenants giving them notice that if Rubbish not removed and Garden maintain and you need to employ somone to do this this will be taken from there Tenancy Deposit make sure you do this and keep a record of this.   Tenancy deposit protection - GOV.UK WWW.GOV.UK Tenant's guide to deposit protection schemes - your deposit, information landlords must provide, disputes and advice   4. You mention Lodger Bond Money. (Again I hope you mean 'Tenant', Bond Money I also hope you mean their Deposit is protected in a Tenancy Deposit Scheme and the tenants were given a copy of the prescribed terms of that scheme as is legally required)   5. If this is England I also hope the Tenants were given a copy of the How to Rent Booklet.   How to rent - GOV.UK WWW.GOV.UK This guide is for people who are looking for a house or flat to rent.   Reference your post#5   6. The Letting Agency cannot refuse to provide you with a copy of the Tenancy Agreement signed due to GDPR as you are the Landlord that has employed them to provide a service and you are required to have copies of this Tenancy Agreement especially for any Breaches of that Tenancy Agreement you need to know what that Agreement states to take action against those Tenants.   I would therefore challenge that Letting Agency and not ask but Demand a Copy of that Tenancy Agreement as you are the Landlord not them and are legally required to have a copy of that Agreement and if they insist no due to GDPR then you ask them to provide you with the evidence of which Article and section of the GDPR they are relying on to refuse the Landlords legal request for a copy of this Tenancy Agreement.   Table of contents EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU-GDPR). Privacy/Privazy according to plan. WWW.PRIVACY-REGULATION.EU Easy readable text of EU GDPR with many hyperlinks.   7. Do you actually have a copy of the Agreement that you signed with this Letting Agency? (not tenancy agreement your own personal agreement with the letting agency)     Sorry if this sounds a bit blunt but your Daughter need to stop being nice with this Letting Agency and remember they are working for your Daughter not the other way about and your Daughter is paying them for that Service so basically  your Daughter (The Landlord) has employed the Services of this Letting Agency to provide a Service to look after and Maintain the Landlords Property by entering into a Legal Agreement paid for by your Daughter (The Landlord).   Please Name this Letting Agency?    
    • Hi Dixon,   I have been trying to get FTR victims to be more assertive with the police, to try and get a more positive answer from them - either that they will, or will not, investigate FTR and or O'Hara.   We've been told they may refuse to assist, saying they don't deal with tax fraud and they leave that to HMRC. But I fail to see how they can justify this.   And that's why I want to force the issue with the police, so they at least give an answer.
    • Virgin Media O2 says it has completed a two-year upgrade of its entire network to gigabit speeds.View the full article
    • Indian firm Byju's faces allegations of pursuing hyper growth using high pressure sales tactics.View the full article
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• Recommended Topics

Meerkat 2 for 1 cinema tickets

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2042 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just renewed my entitlement to this and it's worth doing if you only go to see one film. It only costs a couple of quid to take out a one day travel insurance policy for a UK trip through Compare the Market and this qualifies for 12 months of midweek 2 for 1 cinema tickets.

• 3 weeks later...
Just renewed my entitlement to this and it's worth doing if you only go to see one film. It only costs a couple of quid to take out a one day travel insurance policy for a UK trip through Compare the Market and this qualifies for 12 months of midweek 2 for 1 cinema tickets.

Done this last year, I've still no been as I work back shift through the week :(

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert