style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1582 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

The Court case amounted to little more than a rubber stamping exercise by the Judge.

All of PE's evidence was accepted without question and all of mine dismissed.

"I never saw the signs"..........

..There's plenty says the Judge. "The PCN wasn't sent in time".......

.....On the balance of probabilities it was, etc etc. Only I know the truth.

The way I see it Morrisons have unloaded the cost of solving their parking problems onto unwitting customers.

How long will it be before you're charged for being in the store too long?

The Court case amounted to little more than a rubber stamping exercise by the Judge. All of PE's evidence was accepted without question and all of mine dismissed. "I never saw the signs"............There's plenty says the Judge. "The PCN wasn't sent in time"............On the balance of probabilities it was, etc etc. Only I know the truth.

The way I see it Morrisons have unloaded the cost of solving their parking problems onto unwitting customers.

How long will it be before you're charged for being in the store too long?

Look as if you have already!!!

Hello there.

Have you posted about this before please? I'm not sure what court case you're referring to.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Yes I did post about this before. I was trying to establish if PE had a history of late charge notices.

I seems that we have a legal duty to check what signs say at any car park we use by the way, this is from PE's legal rep and the Judge.

Get on to the local council and see if PE have planning permission for the signs and if they dont appeal the courts decision.No PP and a criminal offence has been committed and yo cannot enter into a contract with criminal activity even if you wanted to.

I don't think PP for signs is relevant to a civil claim

then you are wrong