Parking Eye & Morrisons

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2932 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The Court case amounted to little more than a rubber stamping exercise by the Judge.

All of PE's evidence was accepted without question and all of mine dismissed.

"I never saw the signs"..........

..There's plenty says the Judge. "The PCN wasn't sent in time".......

.....On the balance of probabilities it was, etc etc. Only I know the truth.

The way I see it Morrisons have unloaded the cost of solving their parking problems onto unwitting customers.

How long will it be before you're charged for being in the store too long?

The Court case amounted to little more than a rubber stamping exercise by the Judge. All of PE's evidence was accepted without question and all of mine dismissed. "I never saw the signs"............There's plenty says the Judge. "The PCN wasn't sent in time"............On the balance of probabilities it was, etc etc. Only I know the truth.

The way I see it Morrisons have unloaded the cost of solving their parking problems onto unwitting customers.

How long will it be before you're charged for being in the store too long?

Look as if you have already!!!

Yes I did post about this before. I was trying to establish if PE had a history of late charge notices.

I seems that we have a legal duty to check what signs say at any car park we use by the way, this is from PE's legal rep and the Judge.

Get on to the local council and see if PE have planning permission for the signs and if they dont appeal the courts decision.No PP and a criminal offence has been committed and yo cannot enter into a contract with criminal activity even if you wanted to.