BankFodder BankFodder

be96erj

nationwide visa chargeback dispute

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1463 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Does anyone have a link to the UK Visa chargeback policy?

I am trying to do a chargeback on my visa debit card and Nationwide are dragging their heels, stating that I am out of time (120 days).

However it is my understanding that if a service/goods is purchased in the future then there is a 540 day limit to claim.

Also, the 120 day limit can start on the day that the problem is known about.

Its a bit confusing cos moneysavingexpert states that the 540 day limit can be used if there is services are brought for a future date e.g. concert tickets.

Which? states that the 120 day time limit starts from the day the problem is recognised, upto a max of 540 days.

Who is right?

thanks for the link, however I have seen it already.

the confusing part is the wording in one of the paragraphs:

When this starts depends on the specific circumstances but will usually be from the day you become aware of a problem.

does anyone know when the 120 days starts? According to which? it is usually when the problem is noticed, according to MSE it is when the transaction takes places, but there are exceptions!!!

this is so unclear

why are NW refusing CB?

its when you realise the problem.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, the whole DCA industry would collapse overnight.