Scored 0 points on PIP Daily Living

Lucky7even
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2935 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

When I got my assessment report through from ATOS, there are vast problems.

The lady nurse, for one, said I was smartly dressed and coped well at interview.

Firstly, I wore jeans, and said I did not have time to wash my hair as it was a mess.

I was not coping at all, I kept stiuttering and had some difficulty in answering some of the questions, my mum stepped in and answered them for me.

I was awarded 0 points, considering I showed her my dosset box and medication and said my partner helped me in and out of the bath where needed, even though I have had rails I can use.

I then stated I had trouble with pain in my hands due to having fibromyagia and had difficulty in cutting up veg, and felt unsafe to cook without supervision, I got zero points!!

She also scored me zero points even for the fact that I cannot budget with money.

I did get enhanced rate for mobility, but I am not happy getting 0 for daily care.

How do I do a mandatory recon please, Iam so shocked going from middle rate personal care on dla to scoring nothing, potentially loosing £53 per week.