style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2911 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

How many of you either know a famous person, maybe live near one, went to school with one, do you still speak to them?

I have met Don Estelle!

My ex, knows Martin Kemp and been to his house, he went to school with Bradley Walsh and he knows a lot of fottballers , has met Greg and John from Master chef, Anthony Worral Thomas and others.

I will ask him when I see him as I know he knows a lot!

I also met a famous chef once but his nam I can not remember :/

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

I did the same Milk round as Sean Connery, he lived just around the corner from me in Fountainbridge, Edinburgh.

My mate's mum used to make the trousers for the Bay City Rollers :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

wow, very nice maroon :)

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

wow, very nice maroon :)

I've also met a chap called Marc Gander :)

My Dad worked behind the scenes at TV stations for over 30 years, so met loads of celebs. He used to know Leslie Crowther quite well and they were on first name terms. He also fixed a sports car for Roger Taylor the drummer from Queen back in early days, when they drove themselves to interviews.

I have spoken to a number of celebs over the years about Insurance and some of my colleagues used to deal with them on a regular basis. We use to get signed shirts and balls from England football players and top teams.

One of my nephews was in some of the same classes at school as Dev Patel of Slumdog millionaire fame.

My neighbour has done work at houses of a few members of the royal family, but they were not in. I think they organise work, when they are out.

Me personally, i have not been to school with a celebrity or live near one. I have have spoken to a few and been in the same room, but not introduced. I am not that bothered, but would not mind meeting Halle Berry.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

but would not mind meeting Halle Berry.

You'll need to get to the back of the queue uncle :)

I've also met a chap called Marc Gander :)

:-)

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

wow, and this dragon has not met anyone like those, Don Estelle was actually quite small in height!

I wanted to meet Westlife ( yeah sad I know! ) the ex has seen Shania Twain as he really likes her!

I'd love to meet Bradley Walsh - I've always thought he's make a brilliant dinner party guest - and I would LOVE to have Gary Barlow sing to me ..............sigh...........

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

wow, and this dragon has not met anyone like those, Don Estelle was actually quite small in height!

I wanted to meet Westlife ( yeah sad I know! ) the ex has seen Shania Twain as he really likes her!

You mentioned Anthony Worral Thompson earlier. My Brother did some work for him, preparing food for some cookery programme. Apparently he was not that good a cook and most of the food shown on the programmes was done off screen by professional chefs.

Two of my Great Aunts worked for the most successful British Open Golfer of all time Harry Vardon at the club he was professional at. But i don't think back in those days he was was considered a celebrity.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

awww Ell-enn, my ex said Bradley was always acting the fool even at school, Robert Lyndsey comes from round where I am

Does being rude to Rick Wakeman when I'd had a long lunch count? :oops:

HB

Sure does...even it it was verbal abuse:-)

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

:lol:

Used to live very near to the Leavesdon Film Studios where they do Harry Potter among other films and also not too far from Elstree! .

Is there any you want to meet? or who would you not want as your next door neighbour?

I am not a fan of the Royals so would hate live anywhere near them!

Oh I know what you mean - poor Barbara has a lot to put up with from that lazy husband of hers Jim, and as for her daughter Denise ......

the son Anthony seems like a nice lad though :)

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

haha I mean the Royal family!, never watched The ROYALS tv programme

Used to live very near to the Leavesdon Film Studios where they do Harry Potter among other films and also not too far from Elstree! .

Is there any you want to meet? or who would you not want as your next door neighbour?

My Brother was doing a corporate buffet to be attended by Prince Charles and it was one of several he was attending that day. So Prince Charles did not want any of the buffet food and instead wanted an egg mayo sandwich. Rather than have fresh mayo made, it was insisted that a new jar of well known mayo be bought. And while my brother was making the sandwich, two royal protection officers watched him while he made it. The royals won't eat any food unless the making of it has been covered by security.

So Snowdragon don't invite any of the royals over for tea, as they will have you watched constatly while you make your cucumber sandwiches and victoria sponge.

tbh Uncle would not give them time of day, I may " accidentally " set fire to them! lol

haha I mean the Royal family!, never watched The ROYALS tv programme

I know - I was just having a laugh :)

bless you, hahaha, made me smile which is a rarity for this old Dragon at times! lol

:lol:

Princes harry & William got refused entry into the arcade I managed as I hadn't done the security checks

I have met Mick Jagger and his family quite a few times

I also been out for a drink and a bit of the other with the film director John Irvin's daughter he directed films like hamberger hill raw deal ect ( she lived in a massive house in Putney )

I told nick berry where to go ( he was very rude,)

I would like Leona Lewis nearby as think she is nice :).

Also like David Caruso ( Horatio Caine in CSI Miami ) am think would would like and not like!

I did work for my mate who was selling his house in Edinburgh, JK Rowling bought it.

Used to see her with her kids in Morningside.

I used to live not far from a place called Bovingdon in Hertfordshire and apparently David Seamen lived there :)