Is there a request letter for ESA info held about me?

Goucho
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2913 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

HI there i am appealing a mandatory review from the ESA. Is there a form that i can use to ask for all info they have held on record about me? If there is could you post a link as i can't find one. Is there also a charge for this?

\thanx in advance :)

Hi it is a bit messy due to me getting anxious and confused.

According to ESA i had a mandatory reconsideration because i sent them a letter.

During a call to see what was happening they told me to write to tribunal even tho i do not have a copy of the MN.

Luckily i have been accepted to go to a tribunal appeal hearing but i need all the info from the ESA.

i was put into work group instead of unfit group

after 12 months they stopped my money but nothing was explained.

I actually had returned a review pack 6 months before that

and it was only actioned the following August leaving me with no money from April to August.

The info they used was available to them on first assessment and was clearly a mistake on their part.

I asked for the decision made in August to be backdated to the time the review pack was sent to them

but they said no because it was them that sent it to me and i did not appeal then they owed me nothing.

My argument is that i was put into wrong group to start with

and their review put me into correct group with the same info

but took from october/November 2014 to August 2015 to process

in the meantime my money stopped in April 2015.

If they had processed the Oct/Nov review in a reasonable period of time

my money would never have been stopped :(

All i am asking for is what i was entitled to :(

I am now waiting for the hearing but need all the info and mandatory reconsideration etc before i go.

Thank you for the extra information. I know it's a stressful time. :)

Others will know more than I do about whether you need an SAR or not. You certainly need to see the form from your 'medical', which is an ESA85, I think. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong about that.

There's a forum stikky about appeals and tribunals that might be useful to read. There's a template letter you can use for the tribunal to highlight any mistakes in the ESA85 once you have the information to add to it.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

also they send you a "bumper pack" only after MR and soon after your appeal is lodged with HMCTS which has or supposed to have everything related to your ESA claim apart from a text based recording of your actual F2F WCA verbatim a SAR I think will have everything including even the phone communication logged between you and DWP/ESA lot

also they send you a "bumper pack" only after MR and soon after your appeal is lodged with HMCTS which has or supposed to have everything related to your ESA claim apart from a text based recording of your actual F2F WCA verbatim a SAR I think will have everything including even the phone communication logged between you and DWP/ESA lot

Aaaaaa ok should i wait for that then?