Tesco Under charged me?

FootballPlayer
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2905 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Just a quick query. I bought a drink and a chocolate bar yesterday from tesco. Total was about £1.95. I paid via contactless card. However looking at my bank account right now, I see they have taken £1.04? I don't have the receipt as I threw it away. Any ideas?

Thank you.

Hi,

Just a quick query. I bought a drink and a chocolate bar yesterday from tesco. Total was about £1.95. I paid via contactless card. However looking at my bank account right now, I see they have taken £1.04? I don't have the receipt as I threw it away. Any ideas?

Thank you.

Tell me where the Tesco is :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Sorry I don't know how you would go about getting it sorted, maybe give your bank a phone, they should have some idea.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

up to Tesco to charge correctly. The two items were bar coded and your card was charged with the amount Tesco had listed on their systems. So there is no issue.

I had a Tesco delivery yesterday where i wanted 1kg of carrots, which on their system is about 10 carrots. Instead of 1kg, i received 10 enormous carrots weighing about 2kg.

I view under charging by supermarkets as making up for the times they over charge,

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• 2 weeks later...
up to Tesco to charge correctly. The two items were bar coded and your card was charged with the amount Tesco had listed on their systems. So there is no issue.

I had a Tesco delivery yesterday where i wanted 1kg of carrots, which on their system is about 10 carrots. Instead of 1kg, i received 10 enormous carrots weighing about 2kg.

I view under charging by supermarkets as making up for the times they over charge,

The difference is, when a large supermarket over-charges, the customer comes on here and demands :-

1. An apology

2. The difference back, plus interest

3. Public humiliation of the store Manager.

4. Compensation for lost time, travel and hurt feelings

But when they undercharge..................... it's just a massive laugh

Double standards

H

44 years at the pointy end of the motor trade. :eek:

GARUDALINUX.ORG

Garuda Linux comes with a variety of desktop environments like KDE, GNOME, Cinnamon, XFCE, LXQt-kwin, Wayfire, Qtile, i3wm and Sway to choose from.