Interesting ! Tax haven data leak

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2929 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

PM says it's "not been a great week" - protesters say #ResignDavidCameron http://bbc.in/1SmBzEF

Mass Protest calls for #ResignDavidCameron or as the BBC reports...."Test Reveals Archbishops real father", really?

If Corbyn had been accused re Tax evasion as has Cameron BBC Politics team would be camped outside his house

Thousands gather outside Downing Street calling on David Cameron to resign

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2016/04/09/thousands-gather-outside-downing-street-calling-on-david-cameron-to-resign-5805212/#ixzz45LGlqtmQ

Resign David Cameron seems to have overtaken the Grand National -clip clop off you trot

Oh no,what is next .

Boris Johnson says super-rich are ‘put-upon minority’#ResignBoris http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-says-super-rich-are-put-upon-minority-like-homeless-people-and-irish-travellers-8946661.html

Just finding the latest news on the protest.The hashtag #ResignDavidCameron is i believe now no 2 worldwide on Twitter.

Should David Cameron resign?

Have your say:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/panama-papers-david-cameron-admits-7711340

Watch: Protesters outside Downing Street call on David Cameron to resign over tax revelations http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/09/panama-papers-protesters-outside-downing-street-call-on-david-ca/?cid=sf240392

David Cameron you must be evicted from number 10 immediately you are an unwanted squatter and this house belongs... http://fb.me/5jjV8Sz7o

All the news is out there,for now i leave you with The Artist Taxi Drivers words that usually ring for hours in your ears.But sure is no fool.

Saw him once in 2013 at a protest.Please have your say and put any news out.

the Game is up resign!!!

Thanks unclebulgaria 67 for starting this thread.i seem to have got carried away again.I will slow down now.Have your say.Things are not right out there in the City of Corruption some are saying.

And people are hopping mad.

I may return later.With the latest news. But give others a chance to have their say.I do go on a bit at times.

Edited by Conniff
Edited out defaming remarks.

and now Cameron publishes his returns with a massive payment from his mum which is just below the capital gains tax limit,

and more importantly I think

The tax payers pay £53,000 for someone to advise his wife on what to wear !!!!!!

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Crumbling Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes

with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

10 years to save the Vest

After Truss lost the shirt off the UKs back in 49 days

The world is corrupt and will always be. Money/debt is at the route of everything. CAG would not exist, if people and business cooperated in a civilised way. If you look at politics in every country, those that get elected into power have done so, because they have personal wealth or they have convinced enough people with wealth to fund them. Hardly any governments are elected because of mass membership movements of people which are truly democratic.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

This article is a must read, if you want to understand how we have got into this position and how it is still running/developing today.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/10/panama-canal-president-jp-morgan-tax-haven

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

This article is a must read, if you want to understand how we have got into this position and how it is still running/developing today.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/10/panama-canal-president-jp-morgan-tax-haven

and what a surprise, as previously linked, JP Morgan is one of the financial institutions in the UK 'City' turning over Billions ($2.6B last year) and paying not a single penny in UK tax.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/five-of-worlds-biggest-investment-banks-pay-no-uk-corporation-tax-a6783716.html

The Tory Legacy

Record high Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Interesting.Dennis Skinner asks a question to someone he calls Dodgy Dave.

BBC catches the moment like they did the other day at the protest in London.

Gives it top coverage.:-)

Dennis now bearing boot marks as he is kicked out.

One hell of a story.So much going on.Think David Cameron is going to have another uncomfortable week.

David Cameron, under siege for his shifting account of the Panama Papers, is facing an imminent second front of attacks as a consequence of his decision to bring John Whittingdale into the cabinet last year

https://www.byline.com/project/48/article/966

Signed petition now at 138500

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Click Here To Make A Donation

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

Hard to say really how i am feeling about these carry ons.How do you out there feel.

Something of the night about it all i will say.

Makes by blood overheat slightly.Feel angry,let down,so many emotions, wonder how these jokers get away with the kind of actions that are hurting so many.

And makes me want to put my protest boots on again.Polishing them as i speak.Blood red Doc Martins with white stitching that i clean with a toothbrush.

Just brought them down from the attic very comfortable.Have not seen them for 40 years.

As i read the other day many pensioners who used to protest way back when are exercising and preparing to go back into action.

Good grief i have just realised i am nearly a pensioner.Going to lie in a darkened room for a while,calm down,get away from pictures of the smug salesmen.

Remembering a time when car salesmen ripped me off and what i did.Why does Dodgy Dave and Emperor Osborne remind me of them.

138,000 What chance not debated,we will see.

What is it about the BBC that they seem to vanish when protests against the Antics of the mighty ones are on.

I have witnessed this.But am only a simple man so perhaps someone else might know.

Licence fees,be good BBC or else perhaps,who knows.

Who runs all the media,are they in on this as well.

The Untouchable ones.The all powerful.Run free while you can,the revolution is coming:madgrin:

Bermuda Broadcasting Corporation: BBC’s £84 Million in Offshore Tax Haven

http://order-order.com/2016/04/11/bbcs-84-million-in-bermuda/

I think Jimmy Carr has more right than most to comment on Camerons antics

http://newsthump.com/2016/04/06/cameron-family-tax-affairs-morally-wrong-claims-jimmy-carr/

"Carr told reporters, “It’s strange, because a few years ago the prime minister was quick to come out in public and criticise me about tax avoidance, but was seemingly unable to have that same conversation across the family dinner table. “I can only think he was too embarrassed to talk to his relatives in the same critical terms he used with me."

The Tory Legacy

So much is done offshore. Locally a luxury housing development was done via a trust arrangement made in Guernsey. You can bet this was done to minimise tax paid.

This is just one example of about 8 houses and you can bet this is being done all around the country. How many of the building developments around the country are being financed via tax havens. All of the brickies, plasterers etc on company payroll will be paying full tax, but the investors in these companies will probably be receiving their profit with tax minimised to the lowest level.

The Panama papers represent a small fraction of the tax avoidance that is going on.

It is quite possible that had tax not been avoided so much during the last say 40 years, that countries would not have so much debt and the state of public services would be so much better. Instead we have the wealthiest 5% of people getting wealthier all of the time and a current UK government who think wealth creation should be celebrated. The question is whether the wealth creation is done for the benefit of society.

Good morning.

The Artist Taxi Driver is on fine form this morning.

Talking about a chap called Dodgy Dave and Tax evasion.

Presents his thoughts in a special way that i like for sure.And remembering him in Sept 2013 in Manchester where he walked through the streets of Manchester.

Also pushed a peanut with his nose through London once to Downing Strreet.

Presenting live from London with his thoughts on a chap nicknamed Dodgy Dave.

My Name Is Dodgy Dave And I am A Tax Avoider And Proud Of It

Who can guess who this is.

He’s got the best attendance and the lowest expenses in Parliament; he never accepts drinks off journalists and has been thrown out of Parliament on more than 10 occasions.

And who said this,clearly a legend and i think he is now 84 years old.

Half the Tory members opposite are crooks.

"You will withdraw that remark,you will,you will you will.Oh yes you will"-The speaker said.

OK, half the Tory members aren’t crooks.

:lol:

Parliament will be a lesser place without Mr Skinner. A true politician whatever his colour. The most moral man I have seen. I may not always agree with him but damn, he is good at his job :-D

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I agree,the kind of man who speaks his mind.

The kind of man who maybe says what many are thinking.

And gets thrown out of Parliament for saying so.

It seems ok when insults are thrown in the opposite direction.It is just a laugh then.

I may just put on a picture i took at the NHS protest in 2013 later.I am pretty roused at the moment.

Dodgy Dave and Emperor Osborne.

Both should wear blinkers.

Austerity and cuts.In other words control the serfs.

I had better go,hopping mad and have been for days,weeks,months.

And may just go protesting again this year once again.

When you see some of these thousands of protesters,the Doctors,Nurses,Disabled, and look closely and talk to them,take photos it nearly brings tears to your eyes.

As they try to say,tell you how they feel.

The only time i have ever felt We are truly all in this together.As probably did 80,000 others.

I am off now.

Bye for now.

Tawnyowl.

OK, half the Tory members aren’t crooks.

It seems to me he must be exaggerating.

The Tory Legacy

Tories are heroes! They don't earn enough. The poor should be taxed more and more money should be given to the rich. Tax evasion is not really a bad thing:

http://www.dailysquib.co.uk/world/18171-why-offshore-tax-evasion-is-not-really-that-bad-a-thing.html

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for Poundland"

Nick Boles on David Cameron on Tax Avoidance #resigncameron Should Cameron Resign

The General Public were purposefully misguided before the 2015 election.The lies David Cameron told before the election have now been widely acknowledged as such, and it is only reasonable that the public should be allowed to vote with full knowledge about his true agenda in 2016.

Petition: Hold a General Election in 2016 https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/122946 … #resigncameron

Heres the response i just received:

Government responded

The accusations made about the Government and Prime Minister in this petition are wrong, and the Fixed-Term Parliaments Act means no Government can call an early general election any more anyway.

Read the response in full

The Government and Prime Minister have never sought to mislead the public. Nonetheless, the Fixed-Term Parliaments Act, which came into force in 2011 under the Coalition Government, removed the power to set the general election date, and therefore to call an early general election, from the Government and gave a power to the House of Commons to call an early general election in certain circumstances.

An early general election can only be called under the Act if either a motion (as worded in section 2(2) of the Act) that there shall be an early parliamentary general election is passed by the House of Commons with at least two thirds in favour of the motion; or if a motion of no confidence (as worded in section 2(4) of the Act) is passed by the House of Commons and the House does not pass a motion of confidence (as worded in section 2(5) of the Act) in the Government or an alternative Government within 14 days. Aside from these triggers there is no way to replace the Government through an early General Election.

Cabinet Office

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Click Here To Make A Donation

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

Well what can i say.

One person wrote this.

I may as well have carved my name into a potato and thrown it out the window.

Others are saying certain political parties are to weak they

should of been foaming at the mouth to get him

Another,got to be careful with words.

Won't happen, but absolutely should. We have a health minister putting lives in danger while trying to take apart the NHS, the head of the DWP resigning after xxxxxx the whole thing right up with countless crimes against disabled and unemployed people, a chancellor who can't xxxxxxx count, a Home Secretary who wants permission to look at any form of communication you may have with anyone else and a tax-dodging, pig-xxxxxxx clown leading the charge.

Another view.

I am curious about language I hear from the UK about incompetence and stupidity in how they are running the NHS and education. They have an excellent plan that's working perfectly and is the opposite of ignorance and incompetence. They are deliberately dismantling them and will sell off what's left to the highest bidder exactly as anyone with half a brain would have told you before you voted them back into office.

I am reminded of the parable of the snake.

Anyone know the parable of the snake.Just wondering what he meant.

And perhaps how many feel.

I feel like David Cameron and the Conservatives have lost all credibility (not like I ever felt they had any in the first place, I never voted for them). While he hasn't done anything illegal regarding his tax affairs, that is exactly the point. Him and his party are the ones with the power to tie up tax loopholes, yet they've been discovered profiting from it. They've said they're going to be tough on tax evasion and they've mislead the public; they should be held accountable!

Cameron should step down as PM and new general elections should take place.

Meanwhile, the Mayor of London everybody, representing his constituents:

Boris Johnson says super-rich are ‘put-upon minority’ like homeless people and Irish travellers

Mayor says wealthiest should get automatic knighthoods and “our humble thanks”, in comments deemed “deeply offensive” by London Assembly's Labour group

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...s-8946661.html

Well what else is there but to wear out another pair of boots on the streets and protest.Let some steam off a few are saying.

Now let me see.

Would you believe it.:smile:

100,000 people expected in London today as protests step up

The demonstration will adopt the slogan ‘Cameron Must Go - Tories Out!’, according to the People’s Assembly.

It says it could be a “critical moment” as an “out of touch” government faces increasing pressure and scrutiny.

The march has four demands: “Health, Homes, Jobs and Education”.

Activists have been emboldened by the Panama Papers revelations.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/peoples-assembly-national-demonstration-set-to-dominate-central-london-on-saturday_uk_57111bf0e4b0dc55ceea7d66

Seems only last week we had live coverage of a protest.

I will see if i can find live coverage again.For anyone who is interested in such things.

Just asking the BBC :lol:

Oh they will be covering the Royals on holiday,forgot about that.

One thing is for sure as i look around here and there this morning.People are hopping mad,angry and going from all over the country.

Central London is going to be rather busy.

just in case anyone wants to watch the protest this afternoon.It has started now.

People have taken to the London streets to join national demonstrations against UK Prime Minister David Cameron and his government’s austerity measures.

Massive anti-govt rallies hit London WATCH LIVE

https://www.rt.com/on-air/anti-govt-rallies-uk/

Now the above link was live so not there now.

For anyone who wants a flavour of the protest,and have a little time a You Tube recording of the day.

Rallies against Cameron & govt austerity measures hit London (recorded live)

And of course some are saying.

The John Whittingdale revelations make David Cameron look a lame duck

After his mishandling of the EU referendum and the Panama Papers, this latest scandal does nothing to assuage concerns about our Prime Minister's judgement

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/the-john-whittingdale-revelations-make-david-cameron-look-a-lame-duck-a6988251.html