style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2954 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

in December i borrowed some money for 247 money box, the loan with interest came to £288 and was due to be re-payed 26.1.16.

on the 26.1.16 i received a email from 247 money box saying my payment had been received, so i thought no more about it.

in February i took another loan for a much smaller amount, which i paid off in full at the end of the month - now as far as im concerned my account is settled.

today i received a email saying they haven’t received payment in January for £288 and i will need to settle this on my next payday (in 4 days time) i have now checked my bank and despite the email from them confirming payment, and the funds being available they didn’t take any money..

can they just demand payment in full with such short notice?

I have not budgeted for this and this will cause some problems for me, having done some reading tonight, I’ve come across some very worry stories about this companies collection practices.

any advice how to deal with them would be greatly appreciated

Edited by jlord

Hi Jlord...

Sorry you got missed.

Cancel your Card with your bank Immediately and get a new one issued. This should kill the CPA for the PDL.

Plus aswell, do you still have that email?

Can i see it?

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

ive copy and pasted the payment confirmation i recived in January... ive had to remove links and email addresses so i can post on this forum...

Date: 26 Jan 2016 11:04 am

Subject: Payment Received - 247Moneybox

Cc

Great stuff – we have successfully collected your loan repayment from your debit card today.

Thanks for using our service responsibly.

Login HERE should you need to reapply in the future.

If you have any questions, please contact us at or phone 020 7183 8078.

Thanks

247Moneybox

20-22 Wenlock Road

London

N1 7GU

Warning: Late repayment can cause you serious money problems. For help, go to moneyadviceservice.org.uk

247Moneybox.com is a trading name of Active Securities Limited.

Registered in England and Wales, Registration Number 05671281.

Registered Address: 20-22 Wenlock Road, London N1 7GU.

Registered with the Information Commissioners Office Z9339538. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Listed on the Financial Service Register under registration number 622332.

© 2012 Active Securities Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Applicants must be aged 18 or over, live in the UK, employed with a regular income and have a UK bank account with a debit card.

This email, including any attachment(s), may contain sensitive and/or confidential information and is intended for the named recipient only. If you are not the named recipient, please notify us immediately, delete it from your system and do not copy, communicate or take any action based on it or its contents.

Please note that although we take reasonable precautions to safeguard emails, we do not guarantee that emails are virus free and have not been intercepted and/or changed and we accept no liability in respect of the same. Please carry out your own checks prior to opening this email and/or any attachment(s).

The contents of this email are for information only and nothing in its contents shall constitute a binding agreement on the part of Active Securities Limited.

tis is the email i got the other day....

I'm your account manager. Just reviewing your account and can see that payment made on 2016-01-26 at 10:20 for the amount of £288.00 has subsequently failed.

In order to bring your account upto date you will need to make this payment of £288.00 on your next pay date. We can collect using the debit card details we hold for you.

Trust this all makes sense?

Thanks for being a great customer. Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Jason

247Moneybox Customer Services

Warning: Late repayment can cause you serious money problems. For help, go

Ask them to explain themselves.... And make sure that you CANCEL THE CPA AND CARD... Like NOW!!!!

Thatll stop them dipping their hands into your bank account. Which bank is it?

Tell them that payment went through and you have email proof to that method.

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis