BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1535 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

1. Restrictions in Freedom of movement
  2. Being “Forced to work,” From Dawn to Dusk just to be given food to eat
  3. Not being allowed to accumulate and “Assets,” – Personal Possessions
  4. Being “Punished,” if you attempt to air an objection about this.

This is what I learnt in History and it is called SLAVERY.

1. Being forcefully ejected from your home. Even though the piece of paper says you own it.
  2. Being forced to “Pay Additional Costs and TAXES,” while others not of your hue, Religion or creed are not told to.
  3. Being hearded into Segregated Areas for Education, Career, and Residences.
  4. Being denied “The rights of a naturalised citizen,” in the country you were born in.

This is what happened in South Africa, Germany (world war II), & South & Middle East.

It is called geneocide. We were and are told it is not right.

If you are being denied the RIGHT TO PURCHASE GOODS. Because the Banks, Finance Institutions are deliberately denying you those rights.

1. To, have restrictions placed on your financial freedom so you cannot see a more profitable alternative for yourself.
  2. Being denied access to the Law and Legal Bodies to have SOMEONE/ANYONE to Fight for those rights in your corner.
  3. To be SICK AND UNABLE TO ACCESS a system that YOU PAID INTO via your NHS Taxes etc. And then to be told that because you are now classified as Disabled, Old or Mentally challenged and you OWN YOUR OWN HOME. That medical care facilities, benefits and assistance no longer apply to you. (Despite years of paying to a system which stated in was your insurance against the worst happening).

This is tyranny.

So tell me please WHY DID WE ALL VOTE FOR IT IN THE LAST GENERAL ELECTION?

And PUT IT’S LEADER IN POWER!!!!!

What an extremely political and left wing post.

Moving to the Bear Garden.

Edited by Conniff

My thread was not meant to be left wing extremists. It is a comment made by an ethnic minority born here and still treated with derision and disrespect by a system and a Prime Minister who is supposed to advocate equality and a FAIR DIVISION OF LABOUR.

As I have stated in the thread all the actions above have been put in place by Policies he has revoked or implemented in the last three years.

They have, taken our homes, put up our TAXES Council and others, have stated that we the 50 some things who are the ones becoming older and needing assistance in the future are not allowed to rely on a state system WE PAID INTO. Because those who have put the policies in place have made sure they ARE PROTECTED BY EITHER PRIVATE MEDICARE or better yet will be able to move from this country when help is needed in their old age.

I had savings against a rainy day. They took that by then stated, "Endowments Policy, whats that?" This was to off-set MY OLD AGE. I have a house, I want to leave for my grandchildren/child. Apparently they are now being told that if I am too old to be taken care of IN MY OWN HOME. They will forcefully remove my body to an OLD PEOPLES HOSPICE and they FORCE MY RELATIONS TO SELL THE FAMILY HOME TO PAY FOR IT!!!!!

I was actually told that NONE OF US IN THE UK ACTUALLY OWN OUR OWN HOMES ANYWAY ITS ALL OWNED BY THE STATE.

My partner, fell sick and we asked for assistance from the local government as his pay was reduced to STATUTORY SICK PAY because he was on long-term ill health, a situation caused by being so stressed and exhausted at work to keep paying the bills and TAXES. He was at work, collapsed and rushed straight into SURGERY. He survived and for what?

As he strived to recuperate he got his wage cut down to £89.00 per week statutory sick pay.

When we asked the Local Authority for help (as directed by someone on this website, and a charitable organisation). THEY GAVE IT. THEN WANTED THEIR MONEY BACK as SOON AS HE RETURNED TO WORK. We negotiated as many did with the LIABILITY ORDERS.

The result is he now has to now try and PAY BACK to the LOCAL AUTHORITIES THREE TIMES MORE than they gave us under the guise of PENALTY CHARGES and Admin Costs etc.

Further to this and worse. We approached LEGAL BODIES to assist us in SORTING OUT THIS MINEFIELD OF A SITUATION we got told THEY WILL NOT GO AGAINST THE STATE. So go back to the Local Authorities.

I inspected the governments guidelines on such policies. I calculated that we should still be entitled to assistance as our wage is well under the governments qualifying guidelines. BUT THIS IS WHAT WE WERE TOLD.

Question: "Do you own your own home?"

Reply; "Yes,"

The Local Authorities reply; "Then No!, you are not entitled to assistance.”

So whether you think its left wing extremist or not. This is what is happening NOW AND TO UK's own PEOPLE. This is how us 50 some things are being treated and what we are subject to. AND THE LATEST BUDGETARY POLICY seems to cement it even more.

We are NOT ALLOWED to put away for our old age that that what we have is being stripped from us.

AGAIN MY QUESTION IS WHY?

Hi MoyesMW

You sure are angry.

And you have written down what you are angry about.Quite clearly and at length.

I personally would like to break your thread down a little.

From what i am reading you or the people you are writing about are about 50 odd years old.

Born here and of a ethnic minority.

Starting slowly trying to break down your thread little by little what ethnic minority is this.

I would like to do a little research.

Also starting with the first few points made.

1- Restrictions in Freedom of movement

Could you give me some links,news articles or anything so i understand more.

2 Being “Forced to work,” From Dawn to Dusk just to be given food to eat

Could you give me some info,articles that explain more to me.

3-Not being allowed to accumulate and “Assets,” – Personal Possessions

4-Being “Punished,” if you attempt to air an objection about this.

I want to know more,could you provide some articles that will help.

Quite willing to spend a little time on this,I have seldom seen such anger.

And want to know more,see what is happening.

Your thread is quite long, we have got to start somewhere.

Best wishes,hoping to calm things down a little and have a chat,work out what is going on.

Well you were here when i started writing now you have gone,hope to see you back soon.

Tawnyowl.

I may agree with some of the points but not sure this forum is the place for them unless there are specific issues that we can help with.

Fair point.

I see MoyesMW is a ex bank employee.

I just wondered where his anger has come from.What caused him to write such a thread.

I may agree with some of the points but not sure this forum is the place for them unless there are specific issues that we can help with.

And I agree, it also seems to be running along racist lines "It is a comment made by an ethnic minority ... "

There is a level of corruption in this country, which is kept very quiet. It is not restricted to one political party.

Very occasionally you hear a politician hint at something and they say they will take it with them to their graves.

When you look at the Banking crash, the large firms of accountants, the credit reference agencies and the various regulators, proved to be totally inept or ignorant of the state the industry was in.

Look at the market rigging found in the City of London, where more has been done by US regulators, than any body in the UK. The issue with the HSBC office in Switzerland went away quite quickly. What other investigations have taken place, to see how widespread some practices have been. The UK as a major financial hub is protected by government, who are i am sure behind the scenes restricting the amount of regulation, so they can't look too closely.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread