UseNeXT - nasty letters over charge issue

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3419 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there... I am getting threatening letters now from:

Member of – Bundesverband Deutscher Inkasso-Unternehmen e.V

- Bundesverband Deutscher Rechtsbeistände/Rechtsdienstleister e.V.

TESCHINKASSO Forderungsmanagement GmbH

asking for payment on an account that I thought was just a rolling contract that would be cancelled if it wasnt paid.

They are asking for claim expenses etc etc

Ignore? Send prove it letter by email?

Can you post the letters in pdf minus personal info.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

This is the last email I had from them.. Note they have me as a Ms. I am actually a Mr!

Member of – Bundesverband Deutscher Inkasso-Unternehmen e.V

- Bundesverband Deutscher Rechtsbeistände/Rechtsdienstleister e.V.

Bielsteiner Str. 43, 51674 Wiehl

Telefone:

E-Mail:

Internet:

Claim of Aviteo Ltd. - Gainsborough House, your customer number xxxxxx, invoice number xxxxxx

Dear Ms. xxxxx,

regarding the above mentioned matter, we would like to inform you that our client Aviteo Ltd. - Gainsborough House, has commissioned us with the collection of their overdue claims. You have not paid yet the current invoice for the UseNext services provided by Aviteo.

Referring to the documents submitted to us, our client has complied with his contractual obligations with respect to you. Our client has duly performed his services and furnished you with his statement of account.

Unfortunately, you have not yet carried out the complete settlement of the outstanding balance in spite of repeated reminders from our client and you are already considerably in delay of payment.

The outstanding total claim is specified as follows:

1. Chief claim for services provided according to invoicenumber xxxxxxx incl. chargeback fees

EUR

2. 5,00% default interest above base interest rate since 11.07.2014

EUR

3. reminder costs of our party up to now

EUR

Subtotal

EUR

4. In addition, costs for our activities for the damage caused by your delay according to §§ 280 I,II, 286 BGB :

a) claim expenses:

EUR

b) flat-rate for expenses:

EUR

c) 19,00 % VAT.:

EUR

Total claim

EUR

To avoid further additional costs and measures, we kindly ask you to pay the above mentioned debt until 09.09.2014 at the latest.

The payment can either be made via a transfer to the bank connection below or by PayPal to:

Commerzbank AG

IBAN: DE82 3844 0016 0722 0809 06

BIC/SWIFT: COBADEFF384

Please note: we only accept SEPA payments.

Please note that there will be an extra fee in the amount of 15,00 € if you decide to pay by PayPal, the total claim is then 175,83 €.

We would like to draw your attention to the fact that we have the authorisation to collect outstanding debts, so that payments should only be made to our account and further correspondence should also only be directed to our address.

We herewith indicate that the above mentioned deadline has to be absolutely kept.

Should there be any problems with the payment or discrepancies concerning the demand, please feel free to contact us at any time by e-mail or telephone.

Together we will find a solution.

Yours faithfully

R. Weidmann

Notification in accordance with Section 33 (1) of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG): TESCHInkasso Forderungsmanagement GmbH collects, stores and uses your data, particularly personal and company data, as well as data relating to the address, communication details and claims, as well as other information relevant to the proceedings of which TESCHInkasso Forderungsmanagement GmbH becomes aware for the purposes of claim settlement and internal evaluation. This data is sent to the client or their representative(s), public authorities or credit agencies and is deleted on expiry of the statutory record retention period.

Registered legal services provider for debt collection services pursuant to Section 10 of the Legal Services Act (Rechtsdienstleistungsgesetz)

Registry Court Cologne Reg. No. HRB 39598, Managing Directors: Lena Nowak, Robert Weidmann, VAT ID NO. DE 215 665 473

Simple threatogram imo. Especially since they are charging YOU for acting on behalf of the creditor. Which means they cant do bugger all.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• 3 months later...

Just had another letter from these guys now :-(

Dear (spelt name wrong)

regarding the above-mentioned matter, we received no reaction to our latest correspondence.

We want to inform you, that we have already submitted all necessary documents, concerning your file, to our contract attorney in order to take legal action against you.

Please be aware that this measure and the subsequent execution will cause you further costs and inconveniences.

As you are responsible for the daily increasing costs, we advise you to make your payment until XX.12.2014. Now it is for you to decide.

Finally we would like to point out, that the legal dunning procedure will not be suspended before the receipt of your payment.

The actual claim, including interests and costs, arising out of our activities, is XXX,XX EUR.

Edited by liltbrockie

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3419 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks