squakerr

UseNeXT issue - **won thru PAYPAL**

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2358 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I created a UseNeXT account not long back and after creating the account, I went to paypal and did my usual check of seeing if it was a recurring payment setup and to my finding there was none, so I had thought I was safe. Well that was until a few hours ago when I just noticed that I've had a paypal charge of £79.84 or so and as a student I simply cannot afford that.. I have my flat to pay for and food.

I've contacted UseNeXT support and hopefully should get a reply soon, so I'll have to comment on what happens.

*EDIT*

As a update, they've replied and fortunately have been very forgiving.

Paypal needs to easily display what you have transactions that you can be charged from. I looked for it as soon as I opened the account and saw nothing when clicking "Details" on a transaction.

I'm having the same problem. I used the service only on the first test day and I was not very pleased. I went into the paypal account to see if there was any billing schedule to cancel but no. I was quiet and just who won came charging € 95.35 in my paypal account, a shock to me that I am also a student and this value will compromise my income. Emailed to usenext and first responded by saying that they can not refund. I will send a new email and hopefully have a little common sense with my situation. Thank you!

File a dispute with paypal

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

File a dispute with paypal

I'm thinking about doing that. But first I will try to solve as best as possible, if the answer is negative go into dispute on paypal.

You can tell if someone got a refund from usenext by paypal dispute?

Thank you!

Go straight into a dispute. Usenext wont give you a refund unless you go down the route of filing court papers.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Go straight into a dispute. Usenext wont give you a refund unless you go down the route of filing court papers.

Refused to give a refund, I will enter the dispute in paypal, which option do I choose?

Unauthorized transaction or item dispute?

Thank you

Did you authorize the transaction? ;)

Did you authorize the transaction? ;)

No, lol

I made a complaint and now awaiting a paypal this position the Usenext.

I am very apprehensive and so have read on the internet most cases gain the seller has given the product is digital, so that this case is a little different because I did not use anything from the service.

so thank you and have a position paypal i post here

Edited by squakerr

No, lol

I made a complaint and now awaiting a paypal this position the Usenext.

I am very apprehensive and so have read on the internet most cases gain the seller has given the product is digital, so that this case is a little different because I did not use anything from the service.

so thank you and have a position paypal i post here

I won the dispute and was refunded by Paypal!

Thank you all for your help.

Congrats :) Good result!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2358 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you