BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1437 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

This evening (Thursday 17 March) there is Law in Action at 8.00 pm on BBC Radio 4. Also LBC Radio has its usual Property Hour phone-in at 9.00 pm.

On LBC every evening at 9pm, there is a phone in with an expert. On Sundays they have a Solicitor that deals with retailer complaints.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

unclebulgaria, on Sunday evenings at 8.00 pm on LBC it's the Retail Ombudsman, barrister Dean Dunham, who takes calls. https://www.theretailombudsman.org.uk/ Wednesdays at 9.00 pm on LBC barrister Daniel Barnet does a phone-in taking calls on any legal problem.

Thanks.

It is very interesting when i have managed to catch it.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

I agree, these programmes are very interesting. LBC has been doing these phone-ins for years, Daniel Barnet for 9 years I understand. It is a good service for the public. Monday evenings at 9.00 pm it's the Money Hour, with a different expert each time. Mike Thomas of DebtWizard takes calls about once a month. He's an ex-copper, not a lawyer, but is really knowledgeable and has helped many people. The only difficulty I have is that callers nearly all use mobile phones and the line is often not clear.