style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1879 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Smart Parking Ltd (ASX: SPZ) (Smart Parking or Company) advises that it has been notified that the legacy contract (Contract) it has with UK based supermarket chain, Asda, will not be renewed. The Contract will terminate on 30 April 2016.

But;

In addition, pursuant to UK employment legislation, approximately 100 of the Company’s on-site officers deployed on the Asda estate will transfer across to the new estate operator, and there will be savings in central processing functions.

No doubt ' Meet the new car park management company...

Same as the old car park management company. '

http://clients3.weblink.com.au/clients/smartparking/headline.aspx?headlineid=6756685

I know I will be clutching at straws but I would hope that the new management company will be more customer focussed instead of what we already have. Common sense rather than profit should be incorporated into any new company.

I wonder if Asda have got the message about PPCs and want to distance themselves from (not so) Smart parking UK?

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Will we see a blitz from Smart in the next two weeks... ?

We'll have to keep an eye out for the new signage going up as we all know that is crucial.

• 1 month later...

Is this possibly related? I got a PCN from Smart Parking on 13th May 2013 (for not parking within a bay) and received the customary follow ups from Debt Recovery Plus Ltd in June and July of 2013. However, today I have received another Debt Recovery Plus letter (3 years after the 'offence') stating they previously advised the account would be placed on hold for a stipulated period of time and that the account would now come off 'hold' and that if neither payment or contact is made by 11/05/2016, the file will be transferred to their legal team for consideration. At the time I wrote to Asda and didn't get an explanatory response but I didn't copy the letter to Smart Parking or Debt Recovery. Thankfully I still have the letters and the Asda acknowledgment but should I continue to ignore or contact Smart Parking?