You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Sandyjmc

Yorkshire/Clydesdale Bank Refund

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1576 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Yorkshire bank advised me that my settlement was scheduled for CHAPS payment on Tuesday this week, it still hasn't gone in. All the helpline can tell me is that it was scheduled for Tuesday but can take 5-7 days to reach my bank. I was under the impression that CHAPS is a same day payment. Has anyone else had experience of this? Does anyone know any more about Yorkshire Banks settlement processes?

http://www.ybonline.co.uk/business/our-products/day-to-day/payments/chaps/

This from yb website re :chaps

Its same day guaranteed as long as they actually process it

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

GEMHL Settled

Barclaycard Settled

A & L SETTLED IN FULL :lol:

Spml Reluctantly withdrawn

Blackhorse pre 31-7-06 Demand removal sent 23 8 06. ICO ordered removal jan 2007....REMOVED:lol:

Unfortunately it is the companies precess that can slow it all down.

When I uphold a claim I will put the amount payable onto a spreadsheet, that spreadsheet is then checked at the close of business each day, it is then sent to the finance dept who will deal with items as they receive them and that the payment can actually take 3 - 5 days before it leaves our bank account.

I am not saying that every company works like this, but it was just to give you an idea what may be involved.

On the other hand the payment may have had an error on it and then it goes back to the end of the line for reissue.

James

I used to be a Motor Insurance Claims handler, but due to redundancy I am now a Complaint Handler for a company that sold PPI

Please excuse any spelling or gramatical errors as I may be good at dealing with PPI claims, but I am C*** at writing