Default or Not - F&F payments

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2963 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Thank you for all the advice from reading the forum.

I was hoping for some help though given Im certain I have been cash cowed, I believe the phrase is, for many years.

My CRA shows 5 defaults,

I am unsure if my other creditors have defaulted or just not defaulted

and they have purely accepted my arrangement

- I do not want them to suddenly appear as defaults when I ask for F&F.

Also one debt was 3 of the defaults were sold on to Cabot

who have registered them as defaults when they took them on,

would they not have been registered as defaults previously by the original creditor?

Hoew can I find this out there is nothing on my credit report which I have only recently requested.

Also is there at emplate for requesting F&F and what is the recommended % of outstanding debt I should request.

Thank you in advance

woe slow down...

whats all the rush

go get your credit report from noddle and clearscore too

compare them..

if a debt doesn't show

then it was defaulted more than 6yrs ago and has been removed

it cant comeback and harm you more

so why F&F..???

a DCA cannot change the OC's defaulted date either even if they own the debt.

can you list your debts

how old they are

type

how much you pay

to whom

when taken you

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi - Ive had agreements with all since Pre 2010, but most have been sold on and even re,re sold

Cabot previously Northern Rock unsecured loan - CCA request returned because I hadnt completed Postal Order - Defaulted Jul 13 (when sold on at a guess) I pay £20 per month

Cabot previously Northern Rock unsecured loan - CCA request returned because I hadnt completed Postal Order - Defaulted Feb 12 (when sold on at a

guess) I pay £40 per month

Cabot previously Northern Rock unsecured loan - CCA request returned because I hadnt completed Postal Order - Defaulted Feb 12 (when sold on at a

guess) I pay £35 per month

Moorgate previously MBNA Credit Card - CCA request returned with 'unable to supply' said they would default if I didnt continue payments - UNSURE if previously Defaulted?? Not on Credit file I pay £91 per month

Cabot via Apex previously Egg Credit Card - CCA request and have provided signed agreement - UNSURE if Defaulted?? Not on Credit file I pay £70 per month

Cabot via Apex previously Egg Credit Card - CCA request and have provided signed agreement - UNSURE if Defaulted?? Not on Credit file I pay £55 per month

Halifax Credit Card - was paying Blair Oliver and Scott - CCA request to Halifax, returned saying they have not been able to find original agreement - not on credit file - unsure if Defaulted? I pay £45

Cabot previously Goldfish Credit Card - CCA request returned because I hadnt completed Postal Order - Unsure if Defaulted? I pay £50 per month

Halifax Bank Account - Overdraft - Defaulted on Jun 11, no idea why it took so long to default. I pay £25

Halifax Bank Account - Overdraft - Defaulted on Aug 11, no idea why it took so long to default. I pay £15

Mint Credit Card - CCA requested original signature, I never supplied as thought it was wrong thing to do - Not sure if ever defaulted - I Pay £70

Royal Bank of Scotland Credit Card - CCA requested original signature, I never supplied as thought it was wrong thing to do - Not sure if ever defaulted - I Pay £70

I want to pay them off the minimum payment - I'm not sure if those not showing as a default have ever defaulted and do not want to take any action to cause this.

I was hoping by 'satisfying' those on my Credit scoring it would increase my credit score as I want to get a mortgage.

Thank you

Hi - Ive had agreements with all since Pre 2010, but most have been sold on and even re,re sold

Cabot previously Northern Rock unsecured loan - CCA request returned because I hadnt completed Postal Order - Defaulted Jul 13 (when sold on at a guess) I pay £20 per month - CCA request

guess) I pay £40 per month - CCA request

guess) I pay £35 per month- CCA request

Moorgate previously MBNA Credit Card - CCA request returned with 'unable to supply' said they would default if I didnt continue payments - UNSURE if previously Defaulted?? Not on Credit file I pay £91 per month - they cant its gone already - cash cowed - CCA request

Cabot via Apex previously Egg Credit Card - CCA request and have provided signed agreement

- UNSURE if Defaulted?? Not on Credit file I pay £70 per month - start a new thread scan agreement up.

Cabot via Apex previously Egg Credit Card - CCA request and have provided signed agreement - UNSURE if Defaulted?? Not on Credit file I pay £55 per month

- start a new thread scan agreement up.

Halifax Credit Card - was paying Blair Oliver and Scott - CCA request to Halifax, returned saying they have not been able to find original agreement - not on credit file - unsure if Defaulted? I pay £45 - - CCA request

Cabot previously Goldfish Credit Card - CCA request returned because I hadnt completed Postal Order - Unsure if Defaulted? I pay £50 per month - - CCA request

Halifax Bank Account - Overdraft - Defaulted on Jun 11, no idea why it took so long to default. I pay £25 - sar to halifax

Halifax Bank Account - Overdraft - Defaulted on Aug 11, no idea why it took so long to default. I pay £15- already sending sar don't need two

Mint Credit Card - CCA requested original signature, I never supplied as thought it was wrong thing to do - Not sure if ever defaulted - I Pay £70 CCA request

Royal Bank of Scotland Credit Card - CCA requested original signature, I never supplied as thought it was wrong thing to do - Not sure if ever defaulted - I Pay £70 CCA request

I want to pay them off the minimum payment

- I'm not sure if those not showing as a default have ever defaulted

and do not want to take any action to cause this. - a debt cant re-appear.

I was hoping by 'satisfying' those on my Credit scoring it would increase my credit score as I want to get a mortgage.

Thank you

nope wont matter a monkey's if you pay them

wont improve your score

defaults are there for 6yrs regardless.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi,

I know this may go against the grain but I do want to offer some of my creditors a F and F payment initially at 10% of the outstanding amount.

Is there a template on here?

I know the wording needs to be pretty prescriptive, so that is where the help is needed.

Also can I email the letters to the institutes as a pdf or would you advise to be sent by post.

Thank you in advance

old and new threads merged for history

I seriously question your wisdom

before doing even basic enforceability checks

try the DCA section of the library

and they

Hi Dx,

Thannk you for your reply.

My rational is that I believe Cabot have reissued a default when they purchased the debt from NRAM.

NRAM have not got any details, as they now do not exist,

but I do not understand how Cabot can buy the debt and then issue a new default.

Given it has been incorrectly it is my intention to offer a F and F at the same time

as telling them they have put a default on incorrectly

and use it as a bargaining tool with the hope they will remove the Defaults!

Thoughts?

Also, I cannot see in the library which one is appropriate for me to use?

Thank you

I am in similar position so it would be good to hear how you get on with the full & final offers.

My CCA & DSAR requests are away. I plan to try & claim back any unreasonable charges & any PPI however I am sure I didn't have this. I am then going to make settlement offers, I just don't know how to word the letters & exactly how much to offer yet.

I have a thread on here as well that I plan to update which will hopefully assist others in future.

Current Progress of Debts:

Hi Dx,

Thannk you for your reply.

My rational is that I believe Cabot have reissued a default when they purchased the debt from NRAM.

NRAM have not got any details, as they now do not exist,

but I do not understand how Cabot can buy the debt and then issue a new default.

Given it has been incorrectly it is my intention to offer a F and F at the same time

as telling them they have put a default on incorrectly

and use it as a bargaining tool with the hope they will remove the Defaults!

Thoughts?

Also, I cannot see in the library which one is appropriate for me to use?

Thank you

right now we are getting somewhere.

and your 'reasoning'

- flawed sadly

the days of a DCA removing defaults on F&F has now gone sadly

it just doesn't happen like it used too.

so HAVE YOU sent NRAM an sar?

a DCA CANNOT change or bring back a debt to your file - end of

give them 14 days - else complain to the ICO about it

you don't need to pay debts off

it wont improve your credit rating any

you might as well burn the money.

the list of what you need to do is in post 4

yo

and they

Dx,

Thank you again - I am now getting the point you are making.

In my post 3 I have stated the amounts I pay the creditors. Should I be reducing this to a minimum and if so what minimum and those who have a CCA can they raise a CCJ against me?

Many thank

lets get the CCA's in first

and those you have scan them up

lets check them please

upload guide

as for CCJ's

well they have to win first!

with or without a CCA

fleecing DCA's will issue claims regardless

hoping for a non contested default rubberstamped judgement.

and they

Hi carl, no you cant send a CCA request by email, it requires you to send a £1 postal order to cover the stautory fee

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Click Here To Make A Donation

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

I think he meant the default complaint letter...

you need PROOF NRAM defaulted first

that will be in the comms log of the SAR

unless you have an old CRA file copy that shows the NRAM default?

and they

I am in similar position so it would be good to hear how you get on with the full & final offers.

My CCA & DSAR requests are away. I plan to try & claim back any unreasonable charges & any PPI however I am sure I didn't have this. I am then going to make settlement offers, I just don't know how to word the letters & exactly how much to offer yet.

I have a thread on here as well that I plan to update which will hopefully assist others in future.

GUnder, Please start a new thread for each of your own accounts and follow DX's advice about F&F offers, making a payment will restart the 6 year clock, never forget that

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

HiMartin,

Thank you. I was more thinking about the letter to Cabot instructing them to remove the default before going to the ICO

Thanks

MY apologies :oops:

Each creditor = £10, SAR will include info on all accounts but not necessarily the agreement

Each account = £1 per account/agreement

Oh and when you all the information, a new thread for each account/agreement or this could get very confusing and messy

CCA request goes to whomever you PAY.

so not necessarily the original creditor

dont sign anything - use a blank uncrossed £1PO.

SAR ALWAYS goes to the original creditor

read the full sar link FIRST

always sign an sar and read the addresses part too

and they