Sorry but another exercise 4 less thread

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2757 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi John,

No !! I would simply ignore the latest from Harlands/CRS, safe in the knowledge that they'll do nothing scary at all.

The truth is, they are powerless !!

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

• 2 weeks later...

Update

Well I keep posting on Facebook and there seems to be a lot of people in the same boat!

They have removed some of my posts ! so I still continue to post on Facebook that they should take responsibility... I don't think it will be long before I'm blocked by them..

Regards john

Hi John,

I assume it's X4Less that are removing posts as I can't believe FB would be concerned in that way.

There's always Twitter to use as well.

Or, if you're bored keeping up the posting, give it a rest for a while .............. then post on FB again if Zinc or Spratts start to bother you.

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Hi slick

Yeah deffo x4l removing the posts. I've never posted anything contravening Facebook rules, or had any contact from Facebook suggesting my post as been removed.. They seem to remove a lot.

Thanks for your input slick will update when there is any further contact. Regards john.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

So I have had a letter from CRS today which goes as follows-

We've been employed by xercise 4 less as your membership remains in arrears despite previous letters being sent to you.

As a result of this , our fees totalling £ 66.50 have been added. Therefore, your account balance now stands at £ 171.47.

WE WANT TO REACH AN AMICABLE RESOLUTION WITH YOU

In order that we can do this, please ring our non-premium rate number-01444 449165.

WHAT ARE YOUR OPTIONS!

1. you want to continue your membership- the club want nothing more than for you to get full benefits of your memberships. Providing you can pay your arrears and set up a new direct debit with us for your future payments, then they're happy to welcome you back in.

you may be also entitled to a discount if you are able to settle your account balance in one payment.

2. You believe you've canclled your membership-We understand that numerous reasons why people stop going. We'll listen to you reasons and do everything we can to resolve your account in line with the terms of your membership.

3. You're experiencing financial difficulties-we know times can be tough and therefore have a variety of possible soloutions to assist you, including monthly payments plans that you can afford and recommending independent organisations that may be able to assist you in severe circumstances

we'll cease further letters for 7 days, so please call us on 01444 449165 before then.

do you think i should reply to this letter

thanks all john....

Hi John,

CRS haven't been employed by Harlands at all - they are one and the same !!

Most of what they say in the letter is rubbish and does not warrant any response from you.

Hi all

so today I had a text message from crs asking me to contact them as they sent me the letter a week ago and need to discuss it with me.

is it best not to reply to this?

I find it it a bit cheeky because they have obviously been in touch with exercise 4 less for my number but yet they don't seem to talk to each other in any other circumstances...

regards john...

Hi John,

Ignore this completely.

CRS will have got your number from the DD set up with Harlands. Bear in mind that Harlands and CRS are one and the same.

• 2 weeks later...

So today I have received this letter from crs

Following our initial letter , we are disapointed that your account with xercise 4 less is still in arrears and our fee has not been paid.

We would still like to reach an amicable resolution to this, however, if you fail to respond to this letter, we will have no option but to commence further action to recover the monies owed. The options available to us are:

1. LEGAL ACTION

We believe you are in breach of a legally binding contract with Xercise 4 less because you have not paid your membership and our fees. We may pursue a claim under contract through the courts. If we do so the following process would apply:

1. We will right a formal letter explaining what we are demanding and give you a final opportunity to pay/reply;

2. If this failed to settle the matter we would issue proceedings against you in the county court;

3. You could then either :

a. make payment ,ending the legal process, or

b. dispute some , or all, of the amount was owed

4. If you dispute the amount that was owed the court process would continue , at the end of which the court would make a decision on our claim.

5. A strict court imposed timescale will apply in relation to the court process.

Were we to be successful in our claim, a county court judgment (cci) may be registered against you requiring you to make payment. You may also be liable for our costs of pursuing legal action and interest on the amount owed.

If you then fail to pay the amount covered in the cci e would take the next steps required to enforce the judgement . To do this we would have to make an application to court.

2. OUTSOURCE TO EXTERNAL AGENTS

Your account would be passed to another collection agency who will take further action to recover the monies owed.

you can avoid this happening if within the next 10 days you contact us on 01444 44165 to arrange payment with us.

Do you think i should reply to this letter??

thanks regards john

Hi John,

Just more of the usual guff from Harlands/CRS.

Ignore for now and expect Zinc and/or Spratt Endicott to contact soon.

• 3 months later...

Hi John,

Yes, I'd say there's no need to reply to Zinc at all.

Let us know if you hear from Spratt Endicott.

• Like 1