MBNA SAR Address?

skanker
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2927 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys

Im trying to be proactive regarding some letters im receiving from Cabot but i cannot find a recent SAR address for MBNA?

Does this one look current? I found it on thread dated from 2007, thats my only concern.

MBNA Europe Bank Ltd

PO Box 1004

Chester Business Park

Wrexham Road

Chester

CH4 9WW

the latter i'd guess

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 3 weeks later...

Skanker, I am also going to send SAR to MBNA. Did you find out which address is the correct one please?

Also another question regarding MBNA SAR, Can I sign the SAR with a 'new' signature (different than my usual one) so I protect myself regarding them using my signature to insert the signature to my original credit card agreement as currently when I requested CCA regarding this card they did not provide me with a signed copy of the card agreement.

I had a friend phone MBNA for me as they have an account with them and was given the address below but as yet i've heard nothing back.

Customer Advocate Office

MBNA Limited

Chester Business Park

Wrexham Road

Chester, CH4 9WW

Thank you both. I wonder which post code is the correct one CH4 9QQ or CH4 9WW...

Any thoughts anyone about this: Also another question regarding MBNA SAR, Can I sign the SAR with a 'new' signature (different than my usual one) so I protect myself regarding them using my signature to insert the signature to my original credit card agreement (2006) as currently when I requested CCA regarding this card they (collection agency) did not provide me with a signed copy of a card agreement. I don't think I have ever signed anything with them so I guess this will not make any difference only a chance for them to make the mistake to use my 'new' signature to insert to the agreement and this way they will be in trouble.

Skanker, I sent SAR to another bank (Barclays) on 7th of January- and I have not received SAR yet...I will need to post about this first chance...as I will need to write a complaint I guess...All banks seem to be short in staff - many people have been made redundant in the Bank Sector?

you sign the sar and read the full sar thread too

no need to obscure or alter any sig.

that's only for DCA's

and only on CCA requests

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Skanker, I sent SAR to another bank (Barclays) on 7th of January- and I have not received SAR yet...I will need to post about this first chance...as I will need to write a complaint I guess...All banks seem to be short in staff - many people have been made redundant in the Bank Sector?

I also posted a Barclays SAR on the 5th of March and have heard nothing back either. Not sure what to do if im honest

I also posted a Barclays SAR on the 5th of March and have heard nothing back either. Not sure what to do if im honest

You do nothing as yet, barclays have 40 + 2 days to send the info and you only sent yours on 5th march

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Click Here To Make A Donation

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

use post 6 get it moving

dx

and they

Data Controller: MBNA Limited

Address:

Stansfield House

Chester Business Park

Chester

Cheshire

CH4 9QQ

This is the correct address for the Data Controller at MBNA. As per the Information Commissioners Office website; Register of Data Controllers!

It's all in the postcode and; do not use their PO Box number.

I did already and I used CH4 9WW. I sent it recorded...The idiots from MBNA over the phone told me to use the address with the PO Box. It has been received and signed by them already so hopefully it will get to the correct department. it seems all departments are situated in the same building anyway. I gave them 10 days to write to me if there is a problem...I will let you know from what address/post code they have responded to me.

I did already and I used CH4 9WW. I sent it recorded...The idiots from MBNA over the phone told me to use the address with the PO Box. It has been received and signed by them already so hopefully it will get to the correct department. it seems all departments are situated in the same building anyway. I gave them 10 days to write to me if there is a problem...I will let you know from what address/post code they have responded to me.

Idiots?

Well, the left hand never did know the difference from their right...

They should know the registered address of their own Data Controller: as registered on the ICO register!

And a PO Box is insufficient for such an important legal request.

Anyhow, good luck; wonder if Vernon is still hiding in the DPA/Data dept?

Good Luck.

Thank you angry cat. I called 'idiots' the MBNA people I spoke to. I called them twice and twice asked them for the address and explained to them why I need it and they kept me on hold and asked supervisors etc... I even mentioned the address with 9QQ post code and they still gave me the address with the PO Box. I even asked them 'Are you sure?'...and they said 'yes' lol

Once I receive any response I will update you.

ha, as angry says, its all in the postcode. they also use the box address for their complaints/contact us! but then give 9FB for their 'customer advocate' re complaints. all neighbours!

but, dont worry, it will get where its supposed to be. its been signed for. and you did what they said. otherwise, good grounds for a complaint :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Folks

On the 5th March this year i sent off a SAR request to Barclaycard which i can confirm was delivered on the 8th March. Unfortunately i've had zero response back from them and im now on day 43.

Can someone please advise as to what i can do regarding this?

Many thanks

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert