Guest Miss Anxious
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2887 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest Miss Anxious

The dreaded ESA 50 arrived yesterday, so onward for the battle, endless photocopying and reams of explanations.

Can someone remind me where to find the "help" guides for filling out the form, for both mental and physical disability as I have both, please?

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Miss Anxious

Thank you for your quick response. I spent half the night worrying and had to take more medication to get me back to sleep.

Miss Anxious

Guest Miss Anxious

HoneyBee

Do you have a guide for mental health?

I am sorry if I am writing this is the wrong place, my brain has gone into scramble mode!

Guest Miss Anxious

Also another question.....so sorry.

Is there any way I can type my answers as my hands are shaking so much I can hardly write legibly. I am too embarrassed to ask anyone to fill out the form for me, as I am a private person and dn't want anyone to know my business!

Guest Miss Anxious

I found a link and typed it all. Has taken me all day, but better than another sleepless night.

Will print it off tomorrow, and send it off, and try to push it to the back of my mind....try being the operative word.

Will keep you posted.

Thanks again.

Miss A.

I feel for you I really do, it's a nasty vindictive system and it's no wonder it stresses people. Especially the most vulnerable!

You never know, you could be worrying over nothing, and they may decide on the paper work evidence alone, to grant you ESA without the F2F interrogation.?

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Guest Miss Anxious

BB, that's what I an hoping. I've been left alone for a few years without a F2F..........am I asking too much? I've been on ESA since 2008, when it first came out.

x

Guest Miss Anxious

Well, the typing of the form, saving it all as I went, taking my time, took 9 hours, worked.

I googled "typing an ESA50" and got straight to the goverment web site, so it can be done.

There is no way I could have written all that I typed as my hands were shaking so much.

I saved it all, put it onto a USB stick, and printed it off in the library.

I am here now.I have photocopied all the scan, x ray reports and phsychological letters as proof.

Stapled all together , and now off to the post office.

I am going to send it recorded delivery, as I have heard that often these things go astray,

and ATOS used to lose the forms, so I'm taking no chances!

After it has been posted I'm going to try and forget about it, but it will be difficult.

I feel my anxiety going through the roof,

so I'm afraid to say my alcohol consumption has shot up.

I know the answer is not at the bottom of the glass,

but it helps to blot out some of the worry.

I would like to thank Honey Bee and Nystagmite for their help.Watch this space..

....Miss Anxious

Guest Miss Anxious

Thanks HB you are an angel and you deserve a Gold Medal!

All posted now, it only cost me £1.10 to have it delivered and signed for, and I can track it.

Does anyone know how long it takes?

I need this now like a hole in the head as my sister is getting married on 1st April so has put a dampener on things, so I'll just have to try and not worry.

:|

Guest Miss Anxious

I have just tracked my form and it was received yesterday. The post office tracking system is good......so far...

Guest Miss Anxious

Well it's 8 days since my form was signed for. I've spent most of the days in bed, and only going out for hospital appointments.

This worry is a killer, and I feel for anyone else who is waiting for a decision

Miss A.

Try to relax, easier said than done I know, but it won't help, I have an appointment set up for the end of the month to meet an advisor at my local DIAL who says I should be in receipt of PIP as well as my ESA, so hoping that meeting goes well!!

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Guest Miss Anxious

Bazooka

I hope too that your appointment goes well.

What is DIAL? I wonder if they could help me?

Miss A.

Guest Miss Anxious

I know my ESA50 arrived at the address I posted it to on March 1st.

I am so anxious I am being sick most days and cannot sleep.

Should I ring the number on the letter they sent me and ask if they've made a decision? It's only been 9 days.

What I'm frightened of is,if I call them and they have not yet looked at my evidence, they may just say, come in for a face to face....

What would you do.....anyone waiting like me?

Thanks in advance.

Miss Anxious

PS I've just re read the letter they sent with the ESA50 and it's the jobcentre plus's number. They might know by now, or am I being too expecting?

threads merged

calm down

no point in you doing anything

they have 8 weeks.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

mrs has been thru it 3 times now

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Pointless ringing them, they will deliberately take even longer because they know you're panicking!