Confused about final pay (Left a job)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2981 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

I recently left a job after only 4 days, as I felt flogging funeral plans to elderly people was taking sales a bit too far and the rejection rate was abysmal.

I have not been paid for the 4 days yet however, the usual pay day is the last day of the month which will be Monday.

The only pickle I have is that the company never provided me with a proper contract stating my terms etc before I left and I have tried to contact them to make sure my pay will go through properly and have been blanked for the last week or so.

I'm just wondering what my rights are here apart from kicking up a fuss on social media + standing outside the office with a sign?

Thanks

Yes, the salary was stated and as such they should be able to deduce what they owe for the 4 days. Hopefully I get paid on Monday, though I'm unsure why the chap has ignored me for a week even though he was quick to respond with interview quieries.

I would say to wait until Monday and see what happens. They may not have responded yet while they await confirmation.