Mates ukpc Windscreen PCN - leased car - whilst attending premises on a service call - Ashton Moss Leisure Park

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 791 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

then they are breaking contract and employment laws

they did not enter into a contract with them

YOU did as the Driver.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 1 year later...

So here we are just about the 2nd anniversary of this thread and nothing been heard since the Dr+ letter. My co. still don't understand the difference between LA penalty and ppc invoice so keep the paperwork for 4 more yrs, happy days

Illegitimi non carborundum

• 3 years later...

open

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to Mates ukpc Windscreen PCN - leased car - whilst attending premises on a service call - Ashton Moss Leisure Park

Cheers dx. 

This parking charge is 6yrs old today so I'm making what I hope will be the last update on this thread. 

Recap,

After responding online to a windscreen ticket from UKPC in 2016 (company car so had to take my firm out of the loop) I got a begging letter from drp then nothing for 5yrs.(never got a response from UKPC) 

April '21 I got a begging letter from dcbl followed by 2 more and then the scary "we'll advise our client to take further legal action" letter in July. 

Since then I've heard nothing from anybody about this ticket and as I understand things it is now statute barred

I have no idea why UKPC failed so miserably to chase me for this alleged debt but I seem to have won by completely ignoring them apart from my first response on their web site. 

Maybe they'll pass it to another debt collector or send a lba which would be fun, 6yrs ago I was all geared up to fight them but in the end I didn't have to do anything. 

There just doesn't seem to be any logic in how the parking cowboys act. 

Happy days again. 

Edited by zydeco
Added text

Illegitimi non carborundum