dca,s selling debt on after cca request

MARKIE66

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2106 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi guys

i had an issue with a dca about four years ago which was halted by a cca requested helpfully obtained from this site

the debt has been sold on to several other dca,s, who although i can head them off with further cca requests, they keep registering the debt on my credit file

is there anything i can do to prevent this happening in future?

cheers Mark

They can keep re registering as it changes ownership ...as long as the date does not change from the initial default...it will fall off after 6 years.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

If the DCA failed to supply the agreement and sold the debt on. Then it becomes unenforceable. No need to carry on letter tennis.

Can you please post up some history of this debt? Dates amounts last payment what type of debt and so on. Is this still showing up on your credit file?

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

nothing to do with selling it on wihout a CCA makes the debt unenforceable

if you've done a CCA request to any DCA already

then as andy says

simply ignore the silly letter tennis

as long as the defaulted date does not change

it cant harm you.

just don't ignore a claimform..mind.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi

i fully understand about the 'letter tennis', but reply 3 talks about unenforcabilty which i needed clarification on - I'm still not clear from your response Dx

does the selling on of a debt whilst CCA request is outstanding make debt unenforceable?

Response from anyone in the know appreciated:-)

Hi

i fully understand about the 'letter tennis', but reply 3 talks about unenforcabilty which i needed clarification on - I'm still not clear from your response Dx

does the selling on of a debt whilst CCA request is outstanding make debt unenforceable? No

Response from anyone in the know appreciated:-)

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread