style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3029 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

They do : they just don't have a devolved Parliament.

Westminster is a UK and English, Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish parliament. It passes legislation that separately applies to different parts of the UK.

Even with devolution, it is Westminster that decides on budgets to all parts of the UK. Westminster can override decisions of the Scottish, Welsh and N.Irish if it is permitted within the devolution bills that were passed.

One of my pet hates is nationalism of any kind, where people think they are better than others. I am in favour of devolved power, so decisions are made as close to people as possible. I would like to see English regional government, taking responsibility for some spending away from London.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Like the Scots hating the English you mean ?

Who told you that, I think your a jolly decent chap :)

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Like the Scots hating the English you mean ?

Anyone hating anyone because of the country of residence or birth. But the SNP case for independence was harmed by some of their people showing their true colours. Thinking they were superior and a different race to tbe rest of the UK.

It is pathetic !

Why is anyone better or worse than someone else because of their nationality ?

I can remember going to a Rugby 7's competition in Australia years ago, sat next to a load of Kiwis. There was an English supporter being very loud and the Kiwis said 'typical English'. i owned up to being English and said that not everyone from England is like that.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread