Jump to content

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1904 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

I was living in a rented room in a property. One of the exterior walls of the house collapsed on 8th Feb 2016 leaving it unsafe and having to move out in 3 days. Because of the collapse and where scaffolding has been erected to make the house safe my car (which at the time was unmovable) has now been blocked in and there is no other exit or way of getting it out other than down the driveway. The car is a high value race car which and so an agreement was made in writing to have the car removed by 29th Feb 2016. The scaffolding is still there and agency has said the scaffolding now won’t be removed for quite a while.

I have spoken to the MD of the agency I rented the room through and he has said he has to abide by insurance company and saying he can’t do anything.

Is there anything else I can do? Do they HAVE to do something in order for the car to be removed? Is this illegal to withhold my property which I believe is effectively what they are doing.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...