skatas

Falsely accused of tampering with Holidays

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1306 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Last month I had reported to HR my colleague who accused me of tampering with my holidays and taking more that I was supposed to.

The investigation showed that I was entitled to every single holiday I took and apparently the accuser got a disciplinary action.

In the final decision meeting with the HR , I was told the accuser would receive 3 or 6 months record on his file .

I read today the HR policy and it states 6 months on file for a normal first level (out of 5) verbal warning. According to the whispers , he only got 3 months

My questions are:

- Should have I received a formal letter with the investigation outcome?

- This letter should tell me exactly what the disciplinary action was and how long would it be on file?

- Has the time gone by now for me to request further information? Should I just ignore this?

Thank you

no

no

never your place to ask, yes.

Someone else's disciplinary action is nothing to do with you and it would be a breach of the DPA for the company to tell you.