Gambling on bank statement

Secretjay
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2958 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

My friend is on IS and HB. He has to go for a benefit review at job centre and take a recent bank statement.

He does some online gambling and has money going in and out of his bank account from the gambling. Does anyone know if he'll get into trouble for this?

Thanks

What your friend does with their money is up to them it is of no concern to the Dwp or JCP don't worry about it tell them... But if your friend has a lot of money going in and out then you may find issues. Have they declared all of their bank accounts?

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

Thanks for reply,

He's been on IS for one year but recently opened a savings account that he's not told them about yet. It's only got £100 in it. (He's going to take a statement along to interview to show them it.)

They may ask him about the amounts going in such as what was the payment for etc. I remember when I was on JSA being questioned about a ten pound transfer from my brother he had asked me to buy flowers for my mum