Stephanie v NatWest **I WON * I WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1848 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Still not had a response to previous question. Can any1 advise?

Also what do you think of this as my letter to Corbbetts..

Dear Sir/Madam

I have considered your response to question A in your Allocation Questionnaire and this indicates that they would like some more time to agree to settlement before proceeding to court. Therefore I am willing to discuss settlement.

I will accept the full amount of monies claimed plus interest and without conditions.

I would also wish to know when the money will be sent.

If we are in agreement to this then I will notify the court that a settlement has been reached.

Yours Faithfully

Angry Princess

NatWest - £3702.94 - Won.. Done and Dusted!!

Lloyds - £771.52 - Nearly there...

The Daily Mirror, GMTV, Granada Reports........

Hollywood Next!

Check out how I re-claimed my unlawfull bank charges:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/NatWest-bank/4797-stephanie-NatWest-i-i.html

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

added default removal to letter ....

Dear Sir/Madam

I have considered your response to question A in your Allocation Questionnaire and this indicates that they would like some more time to agree to settlement before proceeding to court. Therefore I am willing to discuss settlement.

I will accept the full amount of monies claimed plus interest and without conditions.

I would also require the Defaults to be removed from both mine and the name that appears with me on the joint account.

I would also wish to know when the money will be sent.

If we are in agreement to this then I will notify the court that a settlement has been reached.

Yours Faithfully

Angry Princess

Hollywood Next!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/NatWest-bank/4797-stephanie-NatWest-i-i.html

Any thoughts????

Hollywood Next!

Thanks Karnevil, thats relly interesting. Cheers!

Has anyone elso had this letter or know of the procedure?

I would just like to know what will be expected of me and what i need to say.

Hollywood Next!

Oh my god!

I cant belive it! Im soooo excited!

Letter arrived today from Cobbetts with my cheque for 3,702.94!!!!

They say ...

Although our client maintains its position as stated in our letter of 23 june, and is confident that it will be succesful at afinal hearing, its leagal fees will almost certainly outweigh the value of the claim, and, as such, our client must take a commercial approach to such claim, and, as such, our client must take a commercial approach to such claims.

Accordingly, without any admission of liability, our client is prepared to settle this matter in full to prevent incurring any further fees. We enclose a cheque in the sum of 3,702.94. As previously stated, acceptance by you of this goodwill payment will be in full and final settlement of your claim against our client and strictly on the basis that:-

1 you agree not to disclose to any third party the fact of, or any details relating to, this payment:

2 You write to the court withdrawing your claim.

Thanks to everyone who has helped me, especially Spiceskull, without whom i would never have won!

I will be donating 5% to this amazing site. Well done guys you deserve some sort of award for creating this!

Im so happy!

Good luck everyone!

Hollywood Next!

Congratulations!!

That is fantastic news.

Please complete our bank charges survey.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Wow!!! Well done. Im so glad you won. I am so hoping i get to win too!!! really hoping so i have my fingers crossed. Well done.

George Loveless - “We raise the watchword, liberty. We will, we will, we will be free!"

My advice is only my opinion, I am not a legal expert.

IF YOU LIKE THE ADVICE I'M GIVING AND ARE HAPPY WITH IT, CLICK THE SCALES ON THE BOTTOM LEFT OF THIS POST AND TELL ME.

Well done, thats great news!

Y

Credit Cards

Barclaycard -WON! Amex - WON! MBNA (x2) - WON!

Mint - WON! Monument - WON! Morgan Stanley - WON!

Egg - WON! Halifax - WON! Sainsbury's Bank - WON!

Citi Cards -WON!

Banks

08/06/06 Claim against NatWest started.

01/11/06 Case Closed :)

08/06/06 Claim against Halifax started

24/08/06 Case closed :)

Visit my forum: http://www.planet-watch.org/forum

Dhum dhum dhum, another one bites the dust. Great result - well done!

See the steps I took to get my bank charges back

Spiceskull v HSBC

Thank you Consumer Action Group

Read my blog

View a heated discussion about bank charges on the Times Educational Supplement bulletin boards

Collage001.gif

Alecto, Magaera et Tisiphone: Nemesis on Earth is come.

All advice and opinions given by Spiceskull are personal, and are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

well well angry princess, thought i'd post on your thread for a change! Looks like i'm on my own now then eh? So from this Chester Boy..................................

WELL DONE AND CONGRATULATIONS GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steter from dover, successfully reclaimed £2700 from Abbey thanks to THIS website

Well done, i cant wait until i get to that stage. A while to go yet got to my LBA next week. Again well done.

2nd July 2006 NatWest total claim £1964.00

3rd July 2006 Sending First letter to ask for money back

8th September sent letter before action letter

12th September letter back saying Nothing at all really !!!!!!!

Congratulations, reading this has really given me a lot of knowledge and confidence as to the procedures and what tactics I'm likely to meet from Natwest. I've just sent off my preliminary letter so the process is just starting for me.

Once again congratulations!

Nurselayer v Natwest - Settled in Full :D

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxx

Hopefully my son's claim will go the same way, not too far behind you x x

7th June mcol £30 + 276.00 + int17.37=£323.37 Abbey

Accepted £291 chq cleared 28th July

7th June mcol £120 + 1135.02 charges + 83.42 chq for £1438.44 paid to bank 2nd Aug

Thanks for all your messages!

Its inspiring when you read about people winning isnt it, I never belived that i would actually get my money back till i saw my cheque tho.

I imagine most of you know about this but i saw in the daily mail earlia this week that certain cases are being frozen and they are going to sort this whole thing out with one big court case that will decide if the banks win or not, saves hundreds if not thousands of small claims going on.

All the best everyone!

Im off to buy a new car wednesday when my cheque clears ha ha!

......Im after a Ford Focus if any ones selling one? xxxxx

Hollywood Next!

Final update....

Sent Corbbetts letter to say i accept their offer of full settlement but do not agree to confidentiality...

Recived letter a week later .. Our client agrees

Woohooo!

Look out for me in the Daily Mirror next week!

Hollywood Next!

CONRATULATIONS and WELL DONE,

only wish SPICESKULL had been more patient and understanding with me? A dogmatic and rude email (not post?) he sent me making incorrect and untrue allegations has left me deflated and totally gutted in what was my FIRST ever request for HELP on Any site!

Sorry dont mean to put a dampner on your success honestly and i really am pleased for you. WELL DONE again

I agree with Karnevil.

I do not know him personally but he has been lovely and extremelly patient with me.

If he has upset you in some way im sure it wasnt intentional and think you should have spoke to him about it instead of talking about him in my post.

Hollywood Next!

Oh my god!

I cant belive it! Im soooo excited!

Letter arrived today from Cobbetts with my cheque for 3,702.94!!!!

They say ...

Although our client maintains its position as stated in our letter of 23 june, and is confident that it will be succesful at afinal hearing, its leagal fees will almost certainly outweigh the value of the claim, and, as such, our client must take a commercial approach to such claim, and, as such, our client must take a commercial approach to such claims.

Accordingly, without any admission of liability, our client is prepared to settle this matter in full to prevent incurring any further fees. We enclose a cheque in the sum of 3,702.94. As previously stated, acceptance by you of this goodwill payment will be in full and final settlement of your claim against our client and strictly on the basis that:-

1 you agree not to disclose to any third party the fact of, or any details relating to, this payment:

2 You write to the court withdrawing your claim.

Thanks to everyone who has helped me, especially Spiceskull, without whom i would never have won!

I will be donating 5% to this amazing site. Well done guys you deserve some sort of award for creating this!

Im so happy!

Good luck everyone!

I've just read your post CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

It's given me the inspiratin to continue badgreing natwest, at the mo they cant even send me all of my statements, they really do try to long it out a smuch as possible dont they!!!! Anyway congrats again, dont spend it all at once!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

In the Daily mirror today

Read my thread...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-charges-print/20502-angry-princess-daily-mirror.html

and GMTV later this week not sure what day yet though.

Read my thread...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-charges-print/19496-im-gmtv-postponed.html

Hollywood Next!

Hi!

In the Daily mirror today

Read my thread...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-charges-print/20502-angry-princess-daily-mirror.html

and GMTV later this week not sure what day yet though.

Read my thread...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-charges-print/19496-im-gmtv-postponed.html

woo hoo you go girl!!!!

Just read your article....nice one.

Well done

Jayne

Abbey - Prelim sent 17th May £2560.00 + £191.44

LBA sent 1st June

Claim Filed 27th June 3349.90 Inc Interest + Costs

Court Papers Served 3rd July

Claim Acknowledged 10th July

50% Offered 27th July

Settled Out Of Court 1st August £3080.45

Capital One - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) request 31st July

I've just read your article in the Mirror. The story and the fantastic picture of you beaming in front of the Nat West Bank has made my day. You really deserve this win, I'm so happy for you.

Nat West Visa - £188.05 claimed - partial offer of £140.00 - moneyclaim served 08/08/06

BarclayCard - £200.00 claimed - partial offer of £80.00 - moneyclaim issued 17/08/06

Nat West Bank - £666.62 claimed - moneyclaim issued 21/08/2006

Well done, my wife read the paper out loud to me today, great news. I was on GMTV a couple years ago, if you see Eamon Holmes ask him if he remembers the Taunton Torpedoe, I was doing some underwater stuff............all live. Live TV is dangerous. I'm still waiting to win 3 claims from nat west £10,000 worth all told.

Its WAR

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1848 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks