BankFodder BankFodder

theronstar

Employment Tribunal

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1504 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I filed an ET1 outside of the three month period and the ET accepted my claim.

They served it on my former employer but 28 days has now lapsed and they have not heard anything from the other side.

The Clerk has passed my file to the judge for consideration.

What I am wondering is whether my former employer could still likely get my claim struck out for being late?

Yes, they could. The judge would also usually strike it out for the same reasons unless you had a really good reason why you were late filing.

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

If the judge was going to strike it out, why would they not have done so at the time I filed it, as opposed to setting a date for a preliminary hearing? It just feels like they would be creating unnecessary work for themselves?

Can my former employer attempt to strike me out without ever submitting an ET3 to rebut my claim?