BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1467 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

My wife purchased a heated hair roller through Amazon,October 2015,it was sent direct from an Amazon Supplier,it is now faulty and the supplier has stated their T&Cs make it clear that after 31 days No refund is available,and I will have to pay for sending the item back and if, they decide to replace it, they will charge postage, before dispatching the replacement,also they cannot guarantee that the replacement will be the same make as the original.The model in question is still made by the maker and is a current model.

I thinks their T&Cs are not enforceable because of SOGA ,any thoughts on this subject please??

FS

You're quite right. They are in complete violation of the Sale of Goods Act.

Who is the supplier? I think that you should name them on this forum.

Also, if you can link to their terms and conditions where they say this then we can all have a laugh.

Amazon are normally excellent. Have you taken it up with them?

the Amazon supplier is "Slamtech",I am about to take this up with Amazon ,as you can imagine not happy

Bankfodder thanks for your response

FS