style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2915 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Barring from a few individual employees (Lee on CAG, Wayne in the Wigan store and the Manager at Middlebrook Store), i can safely say that Vodafone have provided me with one of my worst ever customer/consumer experiences and the fact that they have to employ someone like Lee to help people who have found this site in their desperation to resolve their customer problem says lots about the company.

I was passed from pillar to post, i had my credit rating lowered, my personal details have been given to debt collection agencies, i spent hours upon hours talking to people in foreign call centres (who i could hardly understand), i was lied to on so many occasions it's unbelievable. NEVER will i have any dealings with Vodafone again an i suggest that people reading this thread seriously consider their options before signing an agreement with Vodafone.

Thanks go to the guys on CAG for their support. I shall be making a donation to this invaluable site.

Barring from a few individual employees (Lee on CAG, Wayne in the Wigan store and the Manager at Middlebrook Store), i can safely say that Vodafone have provided me with one of my worst ever customer/consumer experiences and the fact that they have to employ someone like Lee to help people who have found this site in their desperation to resolve their customer problem says lots about the company.

I was passed from pillar to post, i had my credit rating lowered, my personal details have been given to debt collection agencies, i spent hours upon hours talking to people in foreign call centres (who i could hardly understand), i was lied to on so many occasions it's unbelievable. NEVER will i have any dealings with Vodafone again an i suggest that people reading this thread seriously consider their options before signing an agreement with Vodafone.

Thanks go to the guys on CAG for their support. I shall be making a donation to this invaluable site.

Nice post there BUT.. has this actually been resolved and if so, what did they do? (including your credit rating)

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I have exactly the same issue for 3 months now.

I will start a thread with my story too!

Vodafone hates putting things in writing! They constantly change the story and never admit to anything they said.

I am emailing them and I never get a response back!

• Confused 1

Nice post there BUT.. has this actually been resolved and if so, what did they do? (including your credit rating)

My 'debt' of £13 has been cleared. My credit rating has been corrected on Experian. I believe the debt collection agency has dropped the case. Lee (along with CAG members) went a long way to helping me with this and I appreciate this, I just wonder why: 1, Vodafone need to have this presence on CAG 2, Why local stores cannot resolve these problems

Excellent. I will mark this thread resolved but in the future if it all goes wrong again, come back to this thread and update us.

You would have thought shop staff could do many things to get it right for the customer but the blame lies solely with the directors. They are the ones that dictate downwards to managers then the underlings. I suspect not all staff get computer access to every part of the system, just what their role allows. This is where it is going wrong.

Vodafone should be training more staff in customer services so that when something goes 'off script' they have the knowledge to assist, not rely on the 'computer says no'

An example I have seen a few times is when there is a genuine dispute over a bill, instead of suspending action, VF default the customer which is wrong as placing a default MUST reflect the true position. An account in dispute is a prime example.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Shop staff are not trained to deal with accounts, they sell them

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Click Here To Make A Donation

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

Shop staff are not trained to deal with accounts, they sell them

They can feedback customer satisfaction (or dissatisfsction) to line managers to act on and not leave customers feeling trapped, helpless and very annoyedat what ultimately must of been a technical problem that they are already aware of.

They could but dont because of exactly the same reasons you have had, brick walls and incompetence

Shop staff are there to sell contracts and phones

Kinda like having the office trainee at a solicitors handling cases, just because they work for the firm doesnt mean they can do everyone's job

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

My 'debt' of £13 has been cleared. My credit rating has been corrected on Experian. I believe the debt collection agency has dropped the case. Lee (along with CAG members) went a long way to helping me with this and I appreciate this, I just wonder why: 1, Vodafone need to have this presence on CAG 2, Why local stores cannot resolve these problems

Hi Chipper64,

Thanks for updating the thread to confirm your case is resolved.

Kind regards,

Lee

Social Media Comms

Vodafone UK

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Chipper64,

Thanks for updating the thread to confirm your case is resolved.

Kind regards,

Lee

Social Media Comms

Vodafone UK

Not so fast!!!! Just recieved another email from Vodafone debt collection agency!!

Isn't it about time someone actually read customer complaints at Vodafone and put a human onto them.instead of feeding data through computers.

Lee, i now consider this to be harrasment with Vodafones name attached.

Your thoughts?

Now what was it I said on post 31. :|

Vodafone do not have a debt collections department as such so does the email state Vodafone in the senders details or is this Freds again.

As it stands, the agency are acting on behalf of Vodafone so they are ultimately responsible for the debt collectors actions.

Harassment is a criminal offence and as such, you could report them to your local plod but I doubt they will do much as they won't understand the new rights given to consumers

Now what was it I said on post 31. :|

Vodafone do not have a debt collections department as such so does the email state Vodafone in the senders details or is this Freds again.

As it stands, the agency are acting on behalf of Vodafone so they are ultimately responsible for the debt collectors actions.

Harassment is a criminal offence and as such, you could report them to your local plod but I doubt they will do much as they won't understand the new rights given to consumers

The email does state Vodafone as the collection agencies client.

This is becoming much more than inconvenient now. Would ut be worth letting this run right up to them taking me to court and then going for a big claim against them?

The email does state Vodafone as the collection agencies client.

This is becoming much more than inconvenient now. Would ut be worth letting this run right up to them taking me to court and then going for a big claim against them?

Also,is it possible.to remove the "resolved" from the title of.this thread since it appears to be still on-going?

I will remove that bit for you.

Just to be clear, it is my opinion that no one will actually take court action against you. They just use scare tactics. Vodafone should have recalled this 'debt' from the agency as part of the resolution. By failing to do so, you can escalate this further.

Is your credit file showing as clean?

I will remove that bit for you.

Just to be clear, it is my opinion that no one will actually take court action against you. They just use scare tactics. Vodafone should have recalled this 'debt' from the agency as part of the resolution. By failing to do so, you can escalate this further.

Is your credit file showing as clean?

How ironic: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-35925146

I've not been able to recheck my credit. My membership at Experian has now ended.after Vodafone told me everything had been sorted.

It's more than a system transfer! They need a new customer representative system as they are incompetents and it's hard to resolve anything with any of them! No transparency and no one to talk to actually!

Have you got set up for "Noddle" and "Clearscore", Experian you could order a hard copy for a one off £2

Just so happens today that I got an Ofcom update for complaints data.

http://consumers.ofcom.org.uk/news/telecoms-and-pay-tv-complaints-mar16/?utm_source=updates&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=telecoms-and-pay-tv-complaints-mar16

Vodafone complaints in the last quarter shot up from 20 complaints per 100,000 to 32 complaints per 100.000. This may not seem to be much in the grand scheme of things but when the industry average is 10 per 100,000 it speaks volumes about Vodafone.

EE were the most complained about company at the beginning of 2014 but even then, they were half the amount than Vodafone. Now, EE is alongside ALL the other major providers with a below industry average score. Everybody else gets better. Vodafone get worse. Speaks volumes.

Instead of wiping their backsides, you should rub their noses in it. Some people think that is a way to teach dogs not to sh*t on their own doorstep. Did I just call Vodafone dogs? I couldn't possibly comment :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Time to stop messing with the minions. Gi higher.

[email protected]

or

[email protected]

or

[email protected]

or

[email protected]

or

[email protected]

Personally, I would CC every name listed above. Some may pass this on to another director but one of them may take an interest.

Time to stop messing with the minions. Gi higher.

[email protected]

or

[email protected]

or

[email protected]

or

[email protected]

or

[email protected]

Personally, I would CC every name listed above. Some may pass this on to another director but one of them may take an interest.

Thanks for.that. You read my mind. 😊