Attend court for questioning - welcome finance

jj7452
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2981 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just said judgement had been awarded to welcome finance

Unfortunately could not attend and told court

they advised to write a letter defending ourselves

think it might of been too much info and not all digested by judge?

and god knows how they succeeded

There is still no signed second agreement so now have to go to court for questioning of financial position

Still have loads of paperwork of their defence which they used in court

but only signed first agreement in there

What should we do now to contest this judgement?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you did not defend you MIGHT BE able to get this set aside.. Others will be along soon to guide you through this side of things..

Bear in mind it's the weekend and we do have lives outside CAG.. In the meantime go and read some of the posts regarding Welcome Finance and some of the success stories...

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

Since you did not defend you MIGHT BE able to get this set aside.. Others will be along soon to guide you through this side of things..

Bear in mind it's the weekend and we do have lives outside CAG.. In the meantime go and read some of the posts regarding Welcome Finance and some of the success stories...

Thank you very much for your help I will read some posts tomorrow

what is the number of the form you have please?

re:http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?374091-Advice-Needed-Summons-to-attend-Court-For-Questioning

or:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?389410-1st-Credit-Limited.-Order-to-attend-court-for-questioning-(unknown-debt)

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

and when was the CCJ gained please?

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

what is the number of the form you have please?

re:http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?374091-Advice-Needed-Summons-to-attend-Court-For-Questioning

or:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?389410-1st-Credit-Limited.-Order-to-attend-court-for-questioning-(unknown-debt)

I have not been issued it yet we received a letter in the post to say someone is coming and gave a date and time to say they will be serving a order to attend court for questioning

The Ccj was gained on 25 November 2015

My partner whose name is on Ccj contacted the court on his return from working away and because it never advised us of date of payments etc they advised us to wait till we heard from them on then take action?

We never directly phone welcome as we have had years of been pushed from pillar to post and false promises and lied

conditional I think but to be truthful once I sort out this judgement I will then relook at any charges I can claim back

My main priority is to not to attend court for questioning on my finances to pay this debt

As previously said they did not submit a signed second agreement which they say I signed and never did but because I could not attend lost the case and they won!

Have I left it too late now

Just googled it - request for disclosure of specific information

But I doubt they will answer as in their eyes they have won without it I am not sure but surely I have to apply to the court in some way to let them know they have made a mistake as the claimant has no proof

Your argument could be that the original agreement was replaced by the second and this has not been produced. Others may be along to advise better on this action...

Basically if they are relying on it they must produce it...

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

Yes that is the argument thank you

I think I mainly lost as I work away and was unable to attend last minute which I emailed court and they also say I lodged my defence late? Which I don't think I did but irrespective I am not paying something I don't owe

Do you think I can just write to the court?

Also how do I deal with someone who is serving me with the order of questioning who is due in a weeks time?

Thanks

On their witness statement regarding the second agreement this is what is written

A copy of the original agreement has been provided along with statement of accounts for both agreements. The claimant does not hold a copy of the second agreement however the second agreement provided credit to settle the first agreement. The defendant admits the balance owed on the first agreement

So as they have stated do not have a signed second agreement and I do not recall agreeing to any additional charges I had telephoned them as I had taken ill and needed to reduce payments for a short while but was not aware of them refinancing and adding substantial costs

the second agreement they will not produce to the court

as they know it has a forged signature by the staff member over the phone.

however I don't think at this stage its what you need to prove.

ive asked someone to pop in

but......did you ever get that sar done last time?

if not get it running tomorrow by recorded delivery

and they

so you have a copy of the 2nd agreement?

dx

and they