BankFodder BankFodder

zumbanikki

do i just pay up - cps [midlands] ltd

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1462 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

parked in a multi storey car park which was a pay and display

paid £3 into the machine for all day parking

displayed ticket

when I came back I had a parking charge notice

.on checking the ticket it appears the machine only took £2 and swallowed a pound which gave me 2 hours parking.

so my fault for not checking the ticket

they want 100 pounds or 60 if I pay in 14 days.

have I got any defence or do I just pay up?

Hi

is this a private car park or a council car park

Can you name who is chasing you

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

its a private car park will let you know later as the tickets in the car and my husbands out in it

If it's a private car park, ZN, you probably don't have much to worry about other than an annoying series of letters.

Please let us know who the company is when you can. :)

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Yes, please don't just blindly pay up, it is quite possible that the machine is faulty, and they know it, so it's win win for them.

Dig your heels in.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

you are not new to this forum so do something to help yourself and supply us with all of the information required to look into the matter such as date and time details of screenn ticket etc

right iam back sometimes life gets in the way

date of ticket 12/2/16

issued by cps [midlands] ltd

reason on ticket parked for longer than the maximium period permited and parked without displaying a valid ticket

So you wait for them to send the NTK through the post and then tell us what that says. If the car park is local to you photograph the signage there and we will see if the claim matches one of the contractual terms