BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1474 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

(Hearing this Monday)I have just discovered a document that I consider to be admiissible evidence.This was not in the Bundle supplied by the respondent.If possible I want to put it forward.Is their a process to follow,to enable the document to be viewed and used as evidence?

Guest topcat14

Ask your council (if you have one) or the usher if you are representing yourself at the hearing ...who in turn would submit it to the ET Judge. If it is considered relevant or could cause a different outcome without it then the ET can make an exception with both parties agreement.

Thanks!

Ask the respondent to include it in the bundle. The parties are generally supposed to put everything in the bundle and sort out the bundle among themselves.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

(Hearing this Monday)I have just discovered a document that I consider to be admiissible evidence.This was not in the Bundle supplied by the respondent.If possible I want to put it forward.Is their a process to follow,to enable the document to be viewed and used as evidence?

A document they had before that they should have disclosed and didn't?

Or a document they would not have had before that you wish to rely on?

The procedure for both is the same (and is as others have already replied). It is at the Tribunal's discretion if it should be admissible, but you are in a much more likely position to have it admitted into evidence if it is the former than the latter.