Employment Tribunal Case

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2992 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

(Hearing this Monday)I have just discovered a document that I consider to be admiissible evidence.This was not in the Bundle supplied by the respondent.If possible I want to put it forward.Is their a process to follow,to enable the document to be viewed and used as evidence?

Guest topcat14

Ask your council (if you have one) or the usher if you are representing yourself at the hearing ...who in turn would submit it to the ET Judge. If it is considered relevant or could cause a different outcome without it then the ET can make an exception with both parties agreement.

(Hearing this Monday)I have just discovered a document that I consider to be admiissible evidence.This was not in the Bundle supplied by the respondent.If possible I want to put it forward.Is their a process to follow,to enable the document to be viewed and used as evidence?

A document they had before that they should have disclosed and didn't?

Or a document they would not have had before that you wish to rely on?

The procedure for both is the same (and is as others have already replied). It is at the Tribunal's discretion if it should be admissible, but you are in a much more likely position to have it admitted into evidence if it is the former than the latter.