• Tweets

• It is the usual rubbish.   It is cunningly designed to frighten you because it uses some words designed to provoke an emotional response such as Bankruptcy, charging, Warrant etc.   If you read it carefully it can be summed up as follows:   1. You were wise enough not to engage with us before and we are a bit pissed about that.   2. Because we are pissed but can do nothing else we are trying to frighten you with all the things someone else COULD (but probably wouldn't) do with keywords. Only our client and his solicitor could if they had a case.   3. More keywords because we are still pissed you have not engaged with us.   4. We have advised our client (though we probably haven't) to refer to solicitors for legal action because 1). we have failed to scare or engage you and 2). we have no power to take legal action ourselves, only solicitors engaged by our clients could do that.   5. We want to help you (for which read we want to help ourselves) and please look at the list of other people who can help you because a). we may be legally obliged to refer you to third party help and b). some of those guys will advise you to engage with us rather than put us to strict proof.   This letter should be filed along with it's envelope.  No need to respond in any way or have any anxiety about this one.
    • you get the council involved then as the noise is nuisance. You will need to keep a diary but whislt you are on to the council you ask them to see if they cna inspect the property as you belive that the works being doen come under building control and possibly breaching the London Fire Acts ( or similar for most cities) hopefully tey will send someone round and then tell you if they are happy or not with what they have seen. That will help you decide how you want to play things
    • Right, FOI requests cant be made to non governmental organisations and the charges wont be ILLEGAL so your mortgage co will read what you have written in such a way as to think tht you dotn know what you are on about and then try and blather or stall things whilst still rokking yu for every penny they can. now commercial mortgage so terms will be vastly different to home purchase and fees are part and parcel fo that game as a court will decide that you knew waht you were letting yourself into. That means you have to come up with somehting more than just pouring out your feelings for us to be able to offer some solid advice   so, sight of morgtage terms, statements of account, why they have got solicitors involved ( arrears?) what was the original interest and was that variable and if so on what basis?   we need to knwo an awful lost abotu how things have got to where they are and we also need to see the numbers so we can at least try an spot anything obvious
  • Our picks

• Future Comms is a Big Con. How to get out of it. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/417058-future-comms-is-a-big-con-how-to-get-out-of-it/
      • 4 replies
    • Future Comms issues. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/416504-future-comms-issues/
      • 5 replies
    • This is a bit of a lengthy one but I’ll summerise best as possible.

THIS IS HOW THE PHONECALL WENT 

I was contacted by future comms by phone, they stated that they could beat any phone contract I have , (I am a limited company but just myself that needs a business phone and I am the only worker) 
      I told future comms my deal, £110 per month with a phone and a virtual landline, they confirmed that they could beat that, £90 per month with a phone , virtual landline  they also confirmed they would pay Vodafone (previous provider) the termination fee. As I am in business, naturally I was open to making a deal. So we proceeded. 
      Future comms then revealed that the contract would be with PLAN.COM and the airtime would be provided by 02, I instantly told them that this would break the deal as I have poor 02 signal in the house where I live as my partner is on 02 and constantly complaining about bad signal
      the salesman assured me he would send a signal booster box out with the phone so I would have perfect signal.
      so far so good.....
      i then explained this is the only mobile phone I use for business and pleasure, so therefore I didn’t want any disconnection time in the slightest between the switchover from Vodafone to 02
      the salesman then confirmed that the existing phone would only be disconnected once the new phone was switched on.
      so far so good....
      • 14 replies
    • A shocking story of domestic and economic abuse compounded by @BarclaysUKHelp ‏ bank complicity – coming soon @A_Gentle_Woman. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/415737-a-shocking-story-of-domestic-and-economic-abuse-compounded-by-barclaysukhelp-%E2%80%8F-bank-complicity-%E2%80%93-coming-soon-a_gentle_woman/
      • 0 replies
Simply Floh

TSB Customer Services Address

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1221 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello,

I need to send a letter, which my CAB advisor gave me, to the TSB customer services. I am unable to find an address. I did look at the thread that gives bank addresses etc but could only find "Lloyds TSB".

I am NOT with Lloyds but the new spin off TSB.

Does anybody know their address?

Thank you!

urm why not goto their website and look

https://forms.tsb.co.uk/online_forms/contact_us/email/enquiry/form.asp

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

Thanks, I did search their site to my best abilities but missed that bit. Have just out of curiosity tried to find it again but to no avail. So, double thanks. I'd never have found this.

:lol:

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here